ACS Time?

Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:11 am
Just Joined

muzaffar_ali99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS Time?

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you work as a web developer, that will be what your references say, and that will be what ACS look at. If you choose to continue with the Developer programmer then I think you will need to give them reasons to change their mind or you will likely be unsuccessful. Whatever you decide don't wait too long

thanks so much old.sparkles for such quick reply, i don't have problem in going with Web Developer as i have seen it is also in CSOL so it should not be a problem for me? (please correct me if i am wrong)

Thanks
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:17 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muzaffar_ali99
thanks so much old.sparkles for such quick reply, i don't have problem in going with Web Developer as i have seen it is also in CSOL so it should not be a problem for me? (please correct me if i am wrong)

Thanks
If an occupation is on the CSOL, and not on the SOL, you would need sponsorship by either state/territory or employer
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:24 am
Just Joined

If an occupation is on the CSOL, and not on the SOL, you would need sponsorship by either state/territory or employer
Well in that case it would be a problem as i was targeting to apply as Independent application, not from any state. So what should i be doing now?
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Well in that case it would be a problem as i was targeting to apply as Independent application, not from any state. So what should i be doing now?
That's for you to decide.

ACS are warning you that your experience does not meet their criteria for Developer Programmer - you cannot have a successful assessment without some experience.

So it would seem your choices are accept the change, and look at what states could sponsor you. Or wait until you have some developer experience and try at a later time so you can have an independant visa if it is still on the SOL at that time.

If you need more specific advice, then you should contact an experienced MARA agent
Old Nov 5th 2013, 8:58 am
Just Joined

It seems Web Developer is of no use as every one is sponsoring Developer Programmer or Software Engineer, I am really confused what i should be doing? Can i say to them to please reconsider me as "Developer Programmer" ?
Old Nov 5th 2013, 9:02 am

It seems Web Developer is of no use as every one is sponsoring Developer Programmer or Software Engineer, I am really confused what i should be doing? Can i say to them to please reconsider me as "Developer Programmer" ?
Of course you can - it may not be successful, but you can tell them you want to continue with your current assessment
Old Nov 5th 2013, 9:06 am

South Australia has Web Developer on it's state list
Old Nov 5th 2013, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Yes you can tell them, however I fear that you might end up on non suitable category which means no positive assessment and lost of money.

if you really wanted to have you assessed as Developer Programmer, you could have prepared your experience in line with ACS expectations ex: you could have mentioned about software development without mentioning on ASP.net.

Anyhow, now you do not want to assessed as a web developer, i guess you don't have an option than talking to ACS and finding it out?

Good Luck.

Cheers,
PB
Old Nov 5th 2013, 9:37 am
Just Joined

South Australia has Web Developer on it's state list
Thanks old.sparkles for this information i guess i should change the occupation to Web Developer and try to get state nomination, it is better than getting rejected and wasting money.

Thanks
Old Nov 5th 2013, 9:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by peaceboy
Yes you can tell them, however I fear that you might end up on non suitable category which means no positive assessment and lost of money.

if you really wanted to have you assessed as Developer Programmer, you could have prepared your experience in line with ACS expectations ex: you could have mentioned about software development without mentioning on ASP.net.

Anyhow, now you do not want to assessed as a web developer, i guess you don't have an option than talking to ACS and finding it out?

Good Luck.

Cheers,
PB

Thanks peaceboy; yes now i have realized my fault, anyways thanks, if i could not apply this year next year i will try to change my ANZSCO.
Thanks again.
Old Nov 5th 2013, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Thanks peaceboy; yes now i have realized my fault, anyways thanks, if i could not apply this year next year i will try to change my ANZSCO.
Thanks again.
Good Luck
Old Nov 6th 2013, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

omar maher is an unknown quantity at this point

any help please i want to know from where i should start to do skill assessment in ACS and requirement
Old Nov 6th 2013, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by omar maher
any help please i want to know from where i should start to do skill assessment in ACS and requirement
This is their website - https://www.acs.org.au/migration-skills-assessment - which has lots of info.

They have a guide for applicants - https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...Applicants.pdf

And summary criteria - https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...a-Oct-2013.pdf

ACS skills assessments are issued with a deeming date, and you need some work experience to be deemed skilled. Only work experience after the deeming date can be used for points with DIBP. The minimum experience for a successful assessment is 2 years
Old Nov 6th 2013, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

omar maher is an unknown quantity at this point

This is their website - https://www.acs.org.au/migration-skills-assessment - which has lots of info.

They have a guide for applicants - https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...Applicants.pdf

And summary criteria - https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...a-Oct-2013.pdf

ACS skills assessments are issued with a deeming date, and you need some work experience to be deemed skilled. Only work experience after the deeming date can be used for points with DIBP. The minimum experience for a successful assessment is 2 years
thank you

when i do skill assessment should i to select type of visa???

Last edited by BEVS; Nov 7th 2013 at 1:43 am. Reason: merge
Old Nov 6th 2013, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by omar maher
when i do skill assessment should i to select type of visa???
What does it say in the applicant guidelines?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.