ACS Skills Application Question

Old Aug 31st 2010, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

iwalsh has a spectacular aura aboutiwalsh has a spectacular aura aboutiwalsh has a spectacular aura about
Default ACS Skills Application Question

Quick question... I have certificates for my degree, a-levels, gcse's and the odd bit of paper with grades on. Does the ACS need copies of all these things?

Also, I seem to remember reading somewhere that if I send in colour scans via the online app I won't need to get them signed by a GP/Solicitor etc. Was I imagining this?

Thanks.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 4:24 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ACS Skills Application Question

Originally Posted by iwalsh
Quick question... I have certificates for my degree, a-levels, gcse's and the odd bit of paper with grades on. Does the ACS need copies of all these things?

Also, I seem to remember reading somewhere that if I send in colour scans via the online app I won't need to get them signed by a GP/Solicitor etc. Was I imagining this?

Thanks.
I sent my graduation and onward documents, every document must be attested, does'nt matter coloured or black n white.
for visa process only, colour copies need not to be attested.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:38 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
I believe the ACS want papers sent in to get the process started.
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:21 am
Reg. Migration Agent

SD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really nice

Thanks.
Hello There,
The ACS does not want copies of High school certificates - just tertiary education and relevant short courses. The ACS expects these to be properly certified copies.

Regards
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 2:58 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SD_MOA
Hello There,
The ACS does not want copies of High school certificates - just tertiary education and relevant short courses. The ACS expects these to be properly certified copies.

Regards
Which makes their electronic submission option a bit of a joke isn't it?