Wikiposts

ACS skill category

Old Nov 24th 2012, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

australia.ind is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS skill category

Hi,

I'm an IT professional in india into java/j2ee development.Each company gave me a different designation
.Can any one of you tell me which category I should apply.I could see 1.software engineer,analyst programmer,developer programmer.

Thanks
Old Nov 24th 2012, 6:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS skill category

Originally Posted by australia.ind
Hi,

I'm an IT professional in india into java/j2ee development.Each company gave me a different designation
.Can any one of you tell me which category I should apply.I could see 1.software engineer,analyst programmer,developer programmer.

Thanks
Hi and welcome to BE

Unfortuanately your question is really unanswerable. Only you know the work that you do. You need to look up the duties and responsibilities of the different roles, and see which one matches the work that you do.
Old Nov 26th 2012, 6:03 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: ACS skill category

Originally Posted by australia.ind
Hi,

Thanks
You can qualify in any of these. I personally got evaluated as software engineer from acs as well (in addition of nec java programmer).

However under new setup, you need to research into invites and caps of each of these and then choose most appropriate skill.

Good luck.