British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   ACS (RPL) is positive (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/acs-rpl-positive-316098/)

mattmc Jul 26th 2005 8:16 am

ACS (RPL) is positive

Hi,

I would like to thank all the people on this forum for their help over the last few months as I received my positive skills assessment from the ACS. Since I don't have an IT degree I had to go through the RPL assessment. I am now hard at work on the visa application and I suppose now I have completed the skills assessment I can offer a bit more to the forum.

thanks again
mattmc

wargod Jul 26th 2005 9:37 am

Re: ACS (RPL) is positive

Originally Posted by mattmc
Hi,

I would like to thank all the people on this forum for their help over the last few months as I received my positive skills assessment from the ACS. Since I don't have an IT degree I had to go through the RPL assessment. I am now hard at work on the visa application and I suppose now I have completed the skills assessment I can offer a bit more to the forum.

thanks again
mattmc

Congratulations - thats the biggest bit done !!

sel Jul 26th 2005 9:57 am

Hi,

thanks again
mattmc

Really pleased to here your good news - CONGRATULATIONS !!! :)

tom_mac Jul 26th 2005 10:21 am

Hi,

thanks again
mattmc

Congratulations :)

gavstrad Jul 26th 2005 10:39 am

Hi,

thanks again
mattmc

It's a big relief getting that rubber stamp!

Well done and all the very best with the rest of the application!

Gav

MOM Jul 26th 2005 3:34 pm

Excellent!
Get that application done - join us... the waiting ones....
Well done!

xs