British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   ACS Re validation Document List. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/acs-re-validation-document-list-764383/)

kashifbari Jul 9th 2012 12:13 pm

ACS Re validation Document List.

Hi Folks,

Can anybody guide me what documents i am supposed to submit while going through the ACS validation??

Regards,
Kashif Bari

Pollyana Jul 10th 2012 3:34 am

Re: ACS Re validation Document List.

Originally Posted by kashifbari (Post 10162384)
Hi Folks,

Can anybody guide me what documents i am supposed to submit while going through the ACS validation??

Regards,
Kashif Bari

Isn't there a list on the ACS website?

newjersey Jul 10th 2012 8:19 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 10163650)
Isn't there a list on the ACS website?

technically speaking, no :) because revalidation is reissuing of the same result letter with a fresher date, so it does not require submission of any new evidence. There is a form to be filled and the fee to be paid though

kashifbari Jul 10th 2012 1:55 pm

Thanks NJ

haideeali Jul 10th 2012 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by kashifbari (Post 10164455)
Thanks NJ

Hi kashifbari,
Applied last night for re-validation, No document required. Just go to link (http://www.acs.org.au/skillsapplication/index.cfm) select option-3 "linking old application " and login using your old application ID and password.

After that you need to select option-8 and pay 200 AUD fee.

Regards.

kashifbari Jul 10th 2012 3:31 pm

Hi haideeali

i have followed the steps you told me i provided my old application credential but when i paid 200AUD i received an email with new Application number and password so where my old application status gone????

fasi83 Jul 11th 2012 10:00 pm

ACS Re-Validation (2231-79 Expire)

Hi All ,

I got positive skill assessment since December 2009 under 2231-79 (nec) ASCO code. I want to re-validate my skill assessment under "Computer Network and Systems Engineer - 263111" under new SOL. My all credentials are same as of my last application except experience.

I have some queries

1) What documents should I need to re-submit to ACS for re-validation?
2) How much time will it take?

Can any body help me this out ???

Regards,
Faisal

mrsgreenstar76 Jul 12th 2012 1:57 am

Re: ACS Re-Validation (2231-79 Expire)

Originally Posted by fasi83 (Post 10167384)
Hi All ,

I got positive skill assessment since December 2009 under 2231-79 (nec) ASCO code. I want to re-validate my skill assessment under "Computer Network and Systems Engineer - 263111" under new SOL. My all credentials are same as of my last application except experience.

I have some queries

Regards,
Faisal

I've moved your question to an already existing thread. The search function is your friend. :thumbup:

newjersey Jul 12th 2012 1:15 pm

Re: ACS Re-Validation (2231-79 Expire)

Originally Posted by fasi83 (Post 10167384)
Hi All ,

I have some queries

Regards,
Faisal

acs.org.au - also note that you are not looking for revalidation, you are looking to change the code from not-elsewhere-classified to a very particular one, coincidentally the one that could make you eligible. Do not be surprised if you are asked to pay for a whole new assessment.