Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS re-assessment with old docs and full fees

ACS re-assessment with old docs and full fees

Old Jun 1st 2011, 3:17 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default ACS re-assessment with old docs and full fees

Hi all!

Has anyone gone through the ACS "New code, full fees, old docs" route ?

As I was asked to pay 400$ fees and send JUST the expired ACS letter and a Copy of passport. They said they will re-use the previously sent documents.

My question is, has anyone done this ?. If they have, then what was the processing time? was it the usual 12ish weeks or was it quicker.

As the June 30th deadline approaching fast, I am getting anxious.

Has anyone communicated with ACS about the future of currently processed applications? will they speed up a little and give us our results so that we could apply before July 1st ?. Is anybody out there in a similar situation ?

Moderators, please merge this thread to an appropriate ACS threads if necessary.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Jun 1st 2011, 5:08 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: ACS re-assessment with old docs and full fees

I applied for the review (through my agent) on 7th Feb 2011. I haven't heard from them yet. However, my application was finalized by DIAC in March, 2011 as well (I was a June, 2009 applicant), so it was not that useful in my case.

--Uzi
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 7:03 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ACS re-assessment with old docs and full fees

Originally Posted by uzi View Post
I applied for the review (through my agent) on 7th Feb 2011. I haven't heard from them yet. However, my application was finalized by DIAC in March, 2011 as well (I was a June, 2009 applicant), so it was not that useful in my case.

--Uzi
Uzi,

Thanks!

Cheers,

TAA