Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS got cleared for 261112 ( System Analyst)

ACS got cleared for 261112 ( System Analyst)

Old Apr 23rd 2012, 4:38 am
Just Joined

ritz2044 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS got cleared for 261112 ( System Analyst)

HI,

My ACS got cleared for system analyst under 261112 but the problem now is that they have just given me 2years and 3 months out of my 5 years experience.

I am confused how should i go about immigration now -

1) Age - 32 years - 30 points
2) Masters degree - 5 points
3) IELTS - 7 - 10 Points
4) Bachelors degree - 15 points

SO total I just have 60 points.. I lack 5 points.. and I have to apply before July 1 ... how shoudl i go about this

Please suggest...

If I put in for review then will that help

Regards,
Ritesh Soni
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:07 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Apply for Immigraiton before 01 Jul 2012

I have got my ACS cleared but they cut down on my expericence from 5 years to 2 years 3 months.

Now i cannot gain any points for work experience.. that makes it 60 .. how do i get 5 more points..

Please help.

Is it ok to put it for review..ACS results..
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:08 am
Just Joined

cyber_drac is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: ACS got cleared for 261112 ( System Analyst)

Originally Posted by ritz2044
HI,

My ACS got cleared for system analyst under 261112 but the problem now is that they have just given me 2years and 3 months out of my 5 years experience.

I am confused how should i go about immigration now -

1) Age - 32 years - 30 points
2) Masters degree - 5 points
3) IELTS - 7 - 10 Points
4) Bachelors degree - 15 points

SO total I just have 60 points.. I lack 5 points.. and I have to apply before July 1 ... how shoudl i go about this

Please suggest...

If I put in for review then will that help

Regards,
Ritesh Soni
Hi,
You have done the calculation incorrectly. You cannot claim points for both B.Sc. and M.Sc. Points can only be awarded for the highest qualification attained.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apply for Immigraiton before 01 Jul 2012

I have got my ACS cleared but they cut down on my expericence from 5 years to 2 years 3 months.

Now i cannot gain any points for work experience.. that makes it 60 .. how do i get 5 more points..

Please help.

Is it ok to put it for review..ACS results..
Did they tell you why they disregarded half your experience? Were they correct or have they made a mistake? Did you provide all the employment proof as required, or did you miss some stuff out?

Edit: Oh and please don't ask the same thing in more than one thread. Threads merged.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Apr 23rd 2012 at 5:13 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Default Re: ACS got cleared for 261112 ( System Analyst)

HI,

They mentioned that my experience in 2 companies was not relevant to the ANZSCO code 261112

3rd company the letter or recommendation was generated long back in october 2010, so they reduced the experience otherwise I am still employed with my company since last 4 years.

any to clarify -

I finished my Masters in QUT - so i metioned Australian study requirement as - 5 points

For bachelors and masters - do i get 15 or 20 points
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 5:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cyber_drac
Hi,
You have done the calculation incorrectly. You cannot claim points for both B.Sc. and M.Sc. Points can only be awarded for the highest qualification attained.
masters degree - I did from Australia - QUT so i am couting 5 points
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Sol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant future

masters degree - I did from Australia - QUT so i am couting 5 points
Take the IELTS and score 8's on each module and also get State Sponsorship. That should give you 15 extra points.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 5:27 am
Just Joined

WHats the procedure for state sponsorship and how much time does that take to clear.

What documentary evidence is required?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 5:47 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

WHats the procedure for state sponsorship and how much time does that take to clear.

What documentary evidence is required?
You do know how to use Google being a system analyst, right?
Old Apr 25th 2012, 4:17 am
Just Joined

Its always good to rely on someone else's experience rather then beleiving on my own instinct.. i rather goofed up in my past..
Old Apr 25th 2012, 8:38 am
Just Joined

bucket is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ritesh,

http://www.liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au...a-Mar-2012.pdf

Google for the state sponsorship links for NSW, Victoria, South Australia etc. I have given above the Victoria link. When I glanced their site it seems your code "261112" is on their SMP list. But victoria sponsorship I heard takes a longer time of more than 3 - 4 months, so you may not get before July 2012. While applying you can send them a covering letter about your situation, it may help some times. NSW used to approve within 4 weeks, but your skill is not in their SMP, try south australia, they are faster like NSW, I heard from my friend.

Mostly all these state sponsorship documents are not that much, more or less the same what you would have prepared for ACS. But once approved you should live and work in the state for 2 years, you have to keep in mind that before applying.

Best of luck.