British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   ACS - Bachelor of Science Transcript (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/acs-bachelor-science-transcript-583950/)

angelpowers Jan 13th 2009 12:14 pm

ACS - Bachelor of Science Transcript

Hi,
I have done my degree from Delhi Univeristy and the marksheet states the names of the major subjects covered which are Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
The ACS officer has asked me for Certified copy of the complete and final academic transcript of Bachelor of Science degree.
I am not sure what does transcript mean although I have already provided them with the degree and marksheet.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

fifty_pence Jan 13th 2009 7:30 pm

Re: ACS - Bachelor of Science Transcript

Originally Posted by angelpowers (Post 7161649)
Hi,
I have done my degree from Delhi Univeristy and the marksheet states the names of the major subjects covered which are Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science
The ACS officer has asked me for Certified copy of the complete and final academic transcript of Bachelor of Science degree.
I am not sure what does transcript mean although I have already provided them with the degree and marksheet.

Thanks

Transcript refers to the certificate/letter that you get where it lists all your modules, grades, credits, no. of times you attempted to pass etc. I think it's the same as your marksheet. Do you have different mark sheets for every semester/year ?

Your uni must have sent it to you. Its called something like 'Record of Learning & Achievement'. Its just a list of all the modules you passed (plus your grades, credits, level) towards fullfillment of the requirements of the said award - Bachelor of science?
Luck wit that

PS: IE102 you don't have to keep posting the same message in every thread ! I think its rather rude for you to just show up and post that out of nowhere.

ie102 Jan 13th 2009 7:50 pm

Sorry ..I apologise ..I am just confused Hope you understand ..
Sorry once again...

Can you please help me

withorn Jan 13th 2009 11:14 pm

Probably, they are after consolidated final year transcript of all subjects

Try calling to them...see what they say....

then you may post your experience here for us

Saad Jan 14th 2009 5:49 am

Hi,

Thanks

what ACS is looking for is the deatil w.r.t Computer Science. what i understand from your qualification in that you have studied Computer Science as one subject. if this is the case write to ACS explaining this and provide detail of your grade/percentage for each subject...thats what i understand of it!!!

apnavsari Jan 15th 2009 1:30 am

What ACS needs is a detail of your mark sheets in the form of Transcripts for all the years of your studies attested from the academic affiliates.

Something similar to this (Click here)

Aj

msi geek Apr 21st 2009 5:02 am

Hi,

Thanks

Were you assessed as Group A or Group B by ACS?

apnavsari Apr 24th 2009 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by msi geek (Post 7498597)
Were you assessed as Group A or Group B by ACS?

Group A

sushil.jn Jul 18th 2009 8:23 am

Hi

did you get positive assessment?

sushil.jn Jul 23rd 2009 2:57 pm

Hi,

Is any one on forum aware if the Person with User ID "Angelpowers", have got successful assessment from ACS in GROUP A or B.

Angelpowers - Request you to kindly confirm if you were assessed as Group A / B.