Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS + Australia Post issue: ACS letter missed - Plz Help

ACS + Australia Post issue: ACS letter missed - Plz Help

Old Jun 24th 2011, 11:50 am
Just Joined

smshoaib is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation ACS + Australia Post issue: ACS letter missed - Plz Help

Hi Friends,

Currently, I am in Dubai and 3 months back I applied for skilled assessment for Australian Immigration from ACS.

ACS sent me email on 6th June for the dispatchment of letter but still I didn't get it ...as per ACS they aren't responsible for delivery of letter once its out from ACS office ... ACS sent it through Australia Post (AU Post) ... As per AU Post it has been dispatched from Australia ...AU Post delevier it in UAE via Emirates Post .... As per Emirates Post they didn't receive letter in Dubai Office .... and may be it has been stuck on Dubai Customs due to clearance reasons with other shipment ... to track this shipment Dubai Customs need BOL (Bill of Lading document) from AU Post ... when I asked them they refused to share that information due to security reasons. AU Post suggested me to ask ACS to directly contact with AU Post to investigate the missing letter issue but ACS is not replying to me on this suggestion... earlier, ACS told me I should apply for replacement ACS letter...even If I apply again for replacement letter ... I doubt it may happen again

Please suggest what should I do now to get ACS letter? Is there any authority in Australia who can look into this?

Thanks.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Re: ACS + Australia Post issue: ACS letter missed - Plz Help

smshoaib,

I went through a similar experience. Replace UAE with USA.

I was requested by ACS to apply for a Replacement Letter-which I did. ACS was prompt in sending one out and I had it in about a weeks time. I think you should be fine. ACS has a replacement letter process for a reason. The process worked fine in my situation.

scaria197
Old Jun 25th 2011, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice
Default Re: ACS + Australia Post issue: ACS letter missed - Plz Help

Originally Posted by smshoaib
Hi Friends,

Currently, I am in Dubai and 3 months back I applied for skilled assessment for Australian Immigration from ACS.

ACS sent me email on 6th June for the dispatchment of letter but still I didn't get it ...as per ACS they aren't responsible for delivery of letter once its out from ACS office ... ACS sent it through Australia Post (AU Post) ... As per AU Post it has been dispatched from Australia ...AU Post delevier it in UAE via Emirates Post .... As per Emirates Post they didn't receive letter in Dubai Office .... and may be it has been stuck on Dubai Customs due to clearance reasons with other shipment ... to track this shipment Dubai Customs need BOL (Bill of Lading document) from AU Post ... when I asked them they refused to share that information due to security reasons. AU Post suggested me to ask ACS to directly contact with AU Post to investigate the missing letter issue but ACS is not replying to me on this suggestion... earlier, ACS told me I should apply for replacement ACS letter...even If I apply again for replacement letter ... I doubt it may happen again

Please suggest what should I do now to get ACS letter? Is there any authority in Australia who can look into this?

Thanks.
Please count 21 Days after the finalization of your ACS result.
In case your letter will be lost then email your assessor and ask him for further procedure.

I was in the same boat a couple of years ago when my ACS Assessment letter was lost. My Assessor asked me to send him a Signed request through FAX.
Just to make Sure, I had emailed him the SCANNED COPY of that FAX.
He sent me COPY of my assessment letter. BUT that was 2 years ago.
Its better to ask your assessor about the current procedure.