RURUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS assessment response plz help

Originally Posted by momin.jaweed
Hello
Thanks, I will soon meet MARA agent.

One very interesting information I find while filling EOI form

Skilled employment can also be in a closely releated occupation. Any
Periods of employment in a closely releated occupation must be undertaken
at the relevant skill level of the nominated occupation. This means employmnet the cline
t to be closely releated to the nominated occupation must be

1) in the same ANZCO unit group or
2) consistent with a plausible carrer advancement pathway

So, In my case my experience before January 2007 was
1) Software developer
2) Software engineer

and according to me they both fall in one unit group.

What do you think?
Skilled employment can also be in a closely releated occupation. Any
Periods of employment in a closely releated occupation must be undertaken
at the relevant skill level of the nominated occupation. This means employmnet the cline
t to be closely releated to the nominated occupation must be

1) in the same ANZCO unit group or
2) consistent with a plausible carrer advancement pathway

So, In my case my experience before January 2007 was
1) Software developer
2) Software engineer

and according to me they both fall in one unit group.

What do you think?
This is policy, not the law.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

momin.jaweed is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello
Today again I met MARA agent after seen my ACS response. he told me that I can claim(EOI) experience after january 2007 the first two years DICA will not award any points .

I have total 8+ years experience but after reducing 2 years I can claim point for 6 years but not 8 years

see the ACS response.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261312(developer programmer) of
ANZSCO code.

The following employment after january 2007 is considered toequate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevent to the code

Date: 01/05-09/05
Position Software developer
Country Pakistan

Date: 09/05-12/06
Position Software engineer
Country Pakistan

Date: 12/06-10/07
Position developer programmer
Country Pakistan

Date: 10/07-05/13
Position Software developer/Programmer
Country Pakistan
Old Sep 16th 2013, 11:07 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Today again I met MARA agent after seen my ACS response. he told me that I can claim(EOI) experience after january 2007 the first two years DICA will not award any points .

I have total 8+ years experience but after reducing 2 years I can claim point for 6 years but not 8 years

see the ACS response.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 261312(developer programmer) of
ANZSCO code.

The following employment after january 2007 is considered toequate to work at an appropriately

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan
I think that confirms the advice you were already given but thanks for letting us know
Old Sep 16th 2013, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I think that confirms the advice you were already given but thanks for letting us know

But another MARA agent told me I can include that experience. TWO agent two different response.

plz help
Old Sep 16th 2013, 12:03 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

But another MARA agent told me I can include that experience. TWO agent two different response.

plz help
If you overclaim points its an instant refusal, so I would probably play it safe and go with the ACS advice but it's your choice
Old Sep 17th 2013, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Default ACS very confusing

Hello
I got my acs and my 2 years of experience is reduce. BUT if you look ACS website it says

Please note, only employment completed after the date the applicant has met the ACS requirements will be counted as skilled employment.

https://www.acs.org.au/migration-ski...ws-and-updates

https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...f-Criteria.pdf

according to me experience which they reduce is when we met ACS requirement

Can we claim experience which is reduce in EOI

it very confusing plz help me elaborate text in bold

Last edited by momin.jaweed; Sep 17th 2013 at 5:46 pm.
Old Sep 17th 2013, 6:52 pm

Default Re: ACS very confusing

Hello
I got my acs and my 2 years of experience is reduce. BUT if you look ACS website it says

Please note, only employment completed after the date the applicant has met the ACS requirements will be counted as skilled employment.

https://www.acs.org.au/migration-ski...ws-and-updates

https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets...f-Criteria.pdf

according to me experience which they reduce is when we met ACS requirement

Can we claim experience which is reduce in EOI

it very confusing plz help me elaborate text in bold
Your post is very confusing - I was under the impression that you had already lodged your EOI.

As you have found the ACS website have a look at the summary criteria - that explains at what point they will deem you skilled, but this should be on your skills assessment. They only count work experience after this date.

Are you asking about claiming points for work experience before they deem you skilled?
Old Sep 17th 2013, 6:57 pm

Please stop creating new threads to ask the same questions. If you are not happy with the advice given here, or the advice given by migration agents, I'm not sure what asking the same questions is going to achieve.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Your post is very confusing - I was under the impression that you had already lodged your EOI.

As you have found the ACS website have a look at the summary criteria - that explains at what point they will deem you skilled, but this should be on your skills assessment. They only count work experience after this date.

Are you asking about claiming points for work experience before they deem you skilled?
First of all sorry for duplicate thread. I am asking about claiming points.
ACS has reduce my two years of experience. Should I enter in the EOI .

Actually I went to MARA agent as I said two agent and they both have different response. one said you should include and other said no you should not. That is why I am asking question to clear my confusion and avoid mistake while filling EOI.
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:00 am

First of all sorry for duplicate thread. I am asking about claiming points.
ACS has reduce my two years of experience. Should I enter in the EOI .

Actually I went to MARA agent as I said two agent and they both have different response. one said you should include and other said no you should not. That is why I am asking question to clear my confusion and avoid mistake while filling EOI.
If you claim the extra years - and DIAC are using the same rules - regardless of whether or not you would have had enough points without those years you will be refused for overclaiming. Since no-one seems entirely sure of what DIAC is doing it would be your choice, and your risk, if you use them.

Your invitation to lodge a visa application is based on only on the information presented in your EOI. If you lodge a visa application and your points score is less than claimed in your EOI and invitation letter, your visa will be refused even if you are able to pass the points test or meet other threshold criteria. You will not receive a refund of any visa application charge if your visa application is refused.
Old Sep 21st 2013, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

If you claim the extra years - and DIAC are using the same rules - regardless of whether or not you would have had enough points without those years you will be refused for overclaiming. Since no-one seems entirely sure of what DIAC is doing it would be your choice, and your risk, if you use them.

Hello

ANZSCO code.

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Can I claim point for only 10/07-05/13 job considering it is more the five years I dont want to include my second last job b/c i my compnay did not pay any tax and I was paid in cash

any advice should I include only last job in EOI
Old Sep 21st 2013, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Default EOI experience claim help requried

Hello
see the following response from ACS

ANZSCO code.

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Can I claim point for only 10/07-05/13 job considering it is more the five years and I am still working orver there.I dont want to include my second last job b/c i my compnay did not pay any tax and I was paid in cash

Note:I have submitted my EOI already after know the deeming date from ACS I would like to change my experience in EOI

Last edited by momin.jaweed; Sep 21st 2013 at 9:24 am.
Old Sep 21st 2013, 9:02 am

Hello

ANZSCO code.

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Country Pakistan

Can I claim point for only 10/07-05/13 job considering it is more the five years I dont want to include my second last job b/c i my compnay did not pay any tax and I was paid in cash

Since ACS have said that employment after January 2007 is skilled, then claiming for the last job is okay as it is more than 5 years.
Old Sep 21st 2013, 9:33 am

momin.jaweed, it is not necessary to raise the same question more than once.

Threads merged.
Old Sep 21st 2013, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

momin.jaweed, it is not necessary to raise the same question more than once.

Threads merged.
thanks