ACS assessment form help please

Old Jan 13th 2009, 6:31 pm
Just Joined

ie102 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS assessment form help please

Hi ,

I am filling up my accessemnt form , Please advise me on some points:

1. Under PERSONAL INFORMATION in form they are asking about "Private Address " ? Does it mean my permanent address ?

2. What are these terms means "TERTIARY QUALIFICATIONS" and "testamurs"?It is refering to my College Transcripts and Degree .

3. What about technical certifications like MSCE and REDHAT ? DO i need to fill it in form somewhere OR just mentioning in resume and providing with certified copies is ok?

4. Who can Exactly certify my Documents?

Please reply ....And thanks to form and people here ...
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:03 am
Just Joined

Saad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS assessment form help please

Originally Posted by ie102 View Post
Hi ,

I am filling up my accessemnt form , Please advise me on some points:

1. Under PERSONAL INFORMATION in form they are asking about "Private Address " ? Does it mean my permanent address ?

2. What are these terms means "TERTIARY QUALIFICATIONS" and "testamurs"?It is refering to my College Transcripts and Degree .

3. What about technical certifications like MSCE and REDHAT ? DO i need to fill it in form somewhere OR just mentioning in resume and providing with certified copies is ok?

4. Who can Exactly certify my Documents?

Please reply ....And thanks to form and people here ...
Ans 1: this is where u want any posts etc delivered other than your office address

Ans 2:

tertiary means after high secondary schools...your bachelors, masters degree, any diplomas/courses that you have done after your high school

read "how to lodge an application" on http://www.acs.org.au/index.cfm?acti...killassessment