British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   ACS Application Submitted - It all starts here!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/acs-application-submitted-all-starts-here-686035/)

GoingIn2011 Sep 19th 2010 11:02 am

ACS Application Submitted - It all starts here!!!

V. exciting!
Thought I'd take a punt with my code - can't be waiting any longer for SMPs to come up - who knows when that'll happen. Figured I'd take advantage of their quite period at the moment - apparently taking approx four weeks to get back now...

hemalk2 Sep 20th 2010 6:24 am

Re: ACS Application Submitted - It all starts here!!!

Originally Posted by GoingIn2011 (Post 8859174)
V. exciting!
Thought I'd take a punt with my code - can't be waiting any longer for SMPs to come up - who knows when that'll happen. Figured I'd take advantage of their quite period at the moment - apparently taking approx four weeks to get back now...

Hi Goingin2011, I have also submitted my application to ACS with the same thought (to get benifit of quite period), please keep updating me on your status, and I will keep updating you with things at my end

GoingIn2011 Sep 20th 2010 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by hemalk2 (Post 8860822)
Hi Goingin2011, I have also submitted my application to ACS with the same thought (to get benifit of quite period), please keep updating me on your status, and I will keep updating you with things at my end

Thanks, and will do the same.
Good luck with everything :)

hemalk2 Sep 22nd 2010 2:19 am

Originally Posted by GoingIn2011 (Post 8861682)
Thanks, and will do the same.
Good luck with everything :)

Today my bank accound debited with fees, what is happening at ur side ?

GoingIn2011 Sep 22nd 2010 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by hemalk2 (Post 8866882)
Today my bank accound debited with fees, what is happening at ur side ?

Mine too:
19 Sep 2010 THE AUSTRALIAN COMPUTE £253.56

Blimey, that hurts: I thought 400 bucks would be less than 200 quid. Haven't checked the rate for a while :ohmy:

hemalk2 Sep 22nd 2010 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by GoingIn2011 (Post 8868511)
Mine too:
19 Sep 2010 THE AUSTRALIAN COMPUTE £253.56

Blimey, that hurts: I thought 400 bucks would be less than 200 quid. Haven't checked the rate for a while :ohmy:

Yeah, Aus dollar is on rise, thankfully I am in same country, so currecy conversion didnt affect me. I also got letter about 'documents received' have you ?

GoingIn2011 Sep 23rd 2010 7:30 am

Originally Posted by hemalk2 (Post 8869216)
Yeah, Aus dollar is on rise, thankfully I am in same country, so currecy conversion didnt affect me. I also got letter about 'documents received' have you ?

Haven't got this yet, although I only posted mine from UK on Monday -- we are looking at about a week for them to arrive I reckon.