ACS Acknowledgement Time

Old Mar 31st 2008, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ACS Acknowledgement Time

Originally Posted by stellaman
RPL Sent via International Signed for on the 28th March. Was a hectic amount of work but I put the hours in and got through it. Its now the waiting game - AGAIN. ACS status is "awaiting docs" - Hoping that will change late this week/early next!

WELL DONE!! on getting that finished...

Bet thats a huge relief to you.....lets hope everything is all plain sailing from now on.....for all of us!! and may the waiting begin....
Old Mar 31st 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by memewest
WELL DONE!! on getting that finished...

Bet thats a huge relief to you.....lets hope everything is all plain sailing from now on.....for all of us!! and may the waiting begin....
SMan -

As memewest said Well Done! And in record time!

Plain sailing for all of us
Old Mar 31st 2008, 3:50 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stellaman
RPL Sent via International Signed for on the 28th March. Was a hectic amount of work but I put the hours in and got through it. Its now the waiting game - AGAIN. ACS status is "awaiting docs" - Hoping that will change late this week/early next!

Good man!!! Very best of luck, you deserve it

It has to be said, we seemed to have ground to a halt after our phenomenally quick start, so trying my best to be patient
Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Good man!!! Very best of luck, you deserve it

It has to be said, we seemed to have ground to a halt after our phenomenally quick start, so trying my best to be patient
Jenni -

When I saw you had posted, I was hoping for news for you. Tomorrow then.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiger222
Woo Hoo! We've moved to "With Assessor!" today (27th of March). Let the real nail biting begin!
Now I'm steaming! On Thursday, I notified my agent that the ACS had moved our status. He told me there was no registered post number because it had not actually been posted. So, when there was no registered post number today, Monday, I wrote to the ACS to inquire. They told me that it was not requested to go certified and that it had not been paid to go certified. I forwarded that note on to my agent (since they are the ones who will be receiving the letter) and I received an automated reply - he's gone until April 23rd!!:curse: Wouldn't it be a common decency to say "that's great that the letter is about to be posted and by the way, I'll be out of the office and (insert name here) will be contacting you with the news?"

I sure hope who ever is covering his stuff was informed about the letter coming. You can bet I'll be on the phone tomorrow - and every day until that letter arrives.

Makes me so mad! :curse: Why does the agent have to be the contact person! They have very little concern for it. Is there any way I can ask ACS to post a letter to us directly? Or do I have to wait the 21 days?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Now I'm steaming! On Thursday, I notified my agent that the ACS had moved our status. He told me there was no registered post number because it had not actually been posted. So, when there was no registered post number today, Monday, I wrote to the ACS to inquire. They told me that it was not requested to go certified and that it had not been paid to go certified. I forwarded that note on to my agent (since they are the ones who will be receiving the letter) and I received an automated reply - he's gone until April 23rd!!:curse: Wouldn't it be a common decency to say "that's great that the letter is about to be posted and by the way, I'll be out of the office and (insert name here) will be contacting you with the news?"

I sure hope who ever is covering his stuff was informed about the letter coming. You can bet I'll be on the phone tomorrow - and every day until that letter arrives.

Makes me so mad! :curse: Why does the agent have to be the contact person! They have very little concern for it. Is there any way I can ask ACS to post a letter to us directly? Or do I have to wait the 21 days?
Oh Tiger...... It's bad enough waiting for them to process your application, let alone having to wait for your agent to let you know what the outcome is.....
I think it said on the ACS form as to who you wanted the letter to go to, but i don't know if you can contact them now and get it sent to you....did you pay the extra $10 for the letter to be sent registered? I know we did.... didn't want to risk it getting lost, and am impatient at the best of times, so am really feeling for you....let us know when you do finally hear.....fingers crossed it's soon...
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:55 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Jeezus Jones :curse::curse::curse:

But the letter IS in the post, it IS on the way

I feel for you, I really do - this would drive me nuts!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Well, the waiting game has finally started for me too. Sent off all my app form and all the certified docs, etc over the weekend and they are now with my agent for them to send to Aus on Friday.....

Here's where the fun starts.....

Rick
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Well, the waiting game has finally started for me too. Sent off all my app form and all the certified docs, etc over the weekend and they are now with my agent for them to send to Aus on Friday.....

Rick
Hey Rick!!

Welcome to the ARC (Awaiting Results Club)
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK, I was really torqued yesterday! I didn't sleep very well, either. I was up at 4am to check with the person covering my agent's "emergencies" while he's away for the next several weeks. Guess what was found or arrived today?!? Yup! The ACS letter PHEW!

OH has passed the ACS Skills Assessment - Java Programmer with MODL and Specific Work Experience

Today I am ecstatic!

(what a rollercoaster this thing is!)
Old Apr 1st 2008, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hawkwind

Rick
Rick -

Welcome and Congratulations!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:22 pm
Just Joined

owend is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I'm getting increasingly worried about my OH assessment that I sent on 14 Mar. We still haven't had it acknowledge...

Do you think I should chase it up now or wait a few more days? Fingers crossed it's not been lost
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:48 pm
Da bing bing!

OH has passed the ACS Skills Assessment - Java Programmer with MODL and Specific Work Experience

Today I am ecstatic!

Silly sod - didn't we tell you not to worry

Many congratulations..... though still can't work out why you've got yours, it can only be the role, maybe we'll be out of the hat tomorrow

Really pleased for you
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Originally Posted by owend
Hi All,

I'm getting increasingly worried about my OH assessment that I sent on 14 Mar. We still haven't had it acknowledge...

Do you think I should chase it up now or wait a few more days? Fingers crossed it's not been lost
I emailed ACS exactly one week after my application had arrived with them. An email acknowledgement arrived about a couple of hours after I emailed them. I'd email them if you've waited at least a week.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

WithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really niceWithIce is just really nice

OK, I was really torqued yesterday! I didn't sleep very well, either. I was up at 4am to check with the person covering my agent's "emergencies" while he's away for the next several weeks. Guess what was found or arrived today?!? Yup! The ACS letter PHEW!

Today I am ecstatic!

Congrats tiger222! Good to get another thing ticked off!

My OH is in java too, where are you heading in OZ?

WithIce x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.