Wikiposts

ACS

Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ACS

Ours changed to with accessor yesterday and i'm a bit worried as it only took 5 weeks from when they received it...Is there any way to find out if it's a yes or no before i get the letter? can't wait for the results! too frustrating! plus it only took 5 weeks...is it too quick for a yes answer?...
Old Nov 13th 2007, 9:32 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alexa7
Ours changed to with accessor yesterday and i'm a bit worried as it only took 5 weeks from when they received it...Is there any way to find out if it's a yes or no before i get the letter? can't wait for the results! too frustrating! plus it only took 5 weeks...is it too quick for a yes answer?...
I think their website is pretty clear on the results - you can only get it from the letter, they are not responding to phone/web/email queries. Just wait for another few days, its been a while, another week or so won't change anything.
NJ
Old Nov 13th 2007, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

Well, the letter arrived in the post today!!!

The website still says 'with assessor'

SO it really didn't take too long - it changed to assessor either friday / monday /// positive letter arrived today ... Wednesday!!!! Here we go.....
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:49 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

I just lodged my RPL application two weeks ago and it changed in a week to In progress after arrival. Now beeing one week in progress.

I am afraid also that if it is assessed quicly it'll be UNSUITABLE

Took a look at the timelines and seems like about 1,5 months was quite a common prcessing time now (propably assuming all papers are OK). Correct me if I'm wrong or any of you has more information since I'm new in this forum. Just decided to make myself known since I believe the whole visa application will be a looooooooong and tiring process

Kaitlin
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:50 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by ebyron
Well, the letter arrived in the post today!!!

The website still says 'with assessor'

SO it really didn't take too long - it changed to assessor either friday / monday /// positive letter arrived today ... Wednesday!!!! Here we go.....

Woohoo!! Gongrats!!

Kaitlin
Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations...that happened to us the first time we applied 2 years ago.....Good luck
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

With all this talk of the ACS i decided to log on last night to see how my appeal was going but my original log does not work is this normal? anyone else have any experience of an appeal with the ACS?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

ebyron is on a distinguished road

i had a couple of occasions when my log in did not work - just guessed they must have been updating system or something. Left it til the next day, then all was fine.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

alexa7 will become famous soon enoughalexa7 will become famous soon enough

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the ACS letter today, exactly 6 weeks sinse we sent the docs off!!!!!! so took 6 weeks from docs sent to letter received! so quick!!!!! got MODL as well even though didn't ask for it. it's just crazy!
thanks god, don't need to pass ielts now...
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Thats great news....Congratulations
Our you hoping to be a November visa applicant? If so best of luck
Just hoping our new letter arrives asap.....the wait is killing me..13 weeks so far...would have been only 8 weeks if the letter had gone to the correct address.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the ACS letter today, exactly 6 weeks sinse we sent the docs off!!!!!! so took 6 weeks from docs sent to letter received! so quick!!!!! got MODL as well even though didn't ask for it. it's just crazy!

Congratulations!!!

Just hope ours is as quick. Mind you they have has it over a week now and I haven't even had confirmation!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Congratulations.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

YESSSSSSSS........ our letter came in the post today too...
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:00 pm
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by Tweenies
YESSSSSSSS........ our letter came in the post today too...
Congrats!! You planning on being still a November applicant?

Kaitlin
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:03 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
I am afraid also that if it is assessed quicly it'll be UNSUITABLE
Hi Kaitlin,

I don't think you should worry too much about this. A quick turnaround time is no indication of suitability.

It simply depends on your assessor's efficiency and the overall workload of the ACS.

Cheers
Peter

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.