Forum Regular

rachyj will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ACS-2009 Applicants!

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Just received our logon.

ACS Status:-

Date Received: 20-February-2009
Event Type: Skills Assessment
Congratulations,welcome to the waiting game!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:24 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachyj
Hi Dofus-no,no update yet! We went to 'In process' on the 26/1/09, and after looking around,Im expecting it to hopefully change around mid April??? Fingers crossed anyway- Im checking it every day on the off chance though!
I will be changed in the next week!!

I bet!!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Just received our logon.

ACS Status:-

Date Received: 20-February-2009
Event Type: Skills Assessment
Welcome - wishing you a speedy one !!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Way-hay!!!!!!
Hadn't checked for 2 Whole days
and now...
We are in "process" and have a named person!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Way-hay!!!!!!
Hadn't checked for 2 Whole days
and now...
We are in "process" and have a named person!
yey!!! go myrtle!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks rachyj & myrtle1,

myrtle1 you'll be on the beach in no time - just like the rest of us!!!

Better check every day now!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:51 pm
JBS
Just Joined

JBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ACS-2009 Applicants!

My application to ACS:

ACS Status:

Date Received: 13-February-2009
Status changed: 23-February-2009
Status now: In process

It took them around 7 working days to get the status changed. Is it pretty quick ompared to others or is it normal?

How long should I still need to wait?

Ta

Last edited by JBS; Feb 25th 2009 at 10:07 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:32 am
Account Closed

Hi JBS...

The honest answer is ... who knows?

Mine was received 12/1/09 acknowledged on 26/1/09 and in process 25/2/09.

From watching others on here - some are faster - some slower. Not sure if there are reasons for this.
I think you were placed in process pretty quickly - whether that's a good sign or not - I have no idea.

May as well sit back, endure the wait and enjoy every small change as it happens.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Himanshuaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Hi JBS...

The honest answer is ... who knows?

Mine was received 12/1/09 acknowledged on 26/1/09 and in process 25/2/09.

From watching others on here - some are faster - some slower. Not sure if there are reasons for this.
I think you were placed in process pretty quickly - whether that's a good sign or not - I have no idea.

May as well sit back, endure the wait and enjoy every small change as it happens.
Hi Every one, I have been preparing my refrence letters for past 2 days, need a small help...along with a Refrence letter. just wanted to know we would have our roles and responsibilities detailed out on company letter head. Does that need a sign of a HR authority or simply the print out on letter head would do.?
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

VanAxel is an unknown quantity at this point

mines was ack on 23rd jan 09 but still to be bloody allocated...
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by VanAxel
mines was ack on 23rd jan 09 but still to be bloody allocated...
Im sure it will be ack soon Axel,there doesnt seem to be any kind of order that they are going through-yours may take longer in the ack stage,but may be a lot quicker in the 'in process' stage?? There doesnt seem to be any pattern that these applications are following...

Ours went to 'in process' on the 23rd Jan,but just checked today,and the person who was managing our application has changed to a different person?? I hope this doesnt mean it will take longer now a new person has taken over?!
Old Feb 27th 2009, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

VanAxel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachyj
Im sure it will be ack soon Axel,there doesnt seem to be any kind of order that they are going through-yours may take longer in the ack stage,but may be a lot quicker in the 'in process' stage?? There doesnt seem to be any pattern that these applications are following...

Ours went to 'in process' on the 23rd Jan,but just checked today,and the person who was managing our application has changed to a different person?? I hope this doesnt mean it will take longer now a new person has taken over?!
Bloody ACS seems to be the most disorganised organisation I had ever come across. Most skills assessment centers already have an online applications system in place and one would expect ACS to be setting the trends in IT infrastructure whilst it seems to be so lagging behind (it just launched the online application system - but paper docs still needs to be courier over!!).

No proper procedure
No proper schedule
No response for any emails

The only this that was promptly done was the deduction of the $400 for skills processing fees from my Credit Card within the first 2 weeks of application.

DIMIA handles more applications in a day yet they are so much more efficient.
Old Feb 27th 2009, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by VanAxel
Bloody ACS seems to be the most disorganised organisation I had ever come across. Most skills assessment centers already have an online applications system in place and one would expect ACS to be setting the trends in IT infrastructure whilst it seems to be so lagging behind (it just launched the online application system - but paper docs still needs to be courier over!!).

No proper procedure
No proper schedule
No response for any emails

The only this that was promptly done was the deduction of the $400 for skills processing fees from my Credit Card within the first 2 weeks of application.

DIMIA handles more applications in a day yet they are so much more efficient.

Yeah - strange that the fastest thing to happen is when the payment goes out!

Just about says it all
Old Feb 27th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

rikmartin has a brilliant futurerikmartin has a brilliant futurerikmartin has a brilliant futurerikmartin has a brilliant futurerikmartin has a brilliant futurerikmartin has a brilliant futurerikmartin has a brilliant future

Hi,

Just going add myself to this thread.

My ACS docs are currently in flight; so hopefully they'll get there on Monday
Old Feb 27th 2009, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rikmartin
Hi,

Just going add myself to this thread.

My ACS docs are currently in flight; so hopefully they'll get there on Monday

Good luck to you - wishing you a speedy process
(just as long as it's not quicker than mine )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.