Wikiposts

Acknowledgement for wrong visa

Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:53 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Acknowledgement for wrong visa

Just got my acknowledgement but it states for the 136 instead of the 139, what should I do? Email them back or give them a ring?

What is it with us lot????
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:14 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Acknowledgement for wrong visa

Its all okay, I rang them and they said its a typing error, and we are in system at a 139!

Neep neep hope its your turn now!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Its all okay, I rang them and they said its a typing error, and we are in system at a 139!

Neep neep hope its your turn now!
LOL - you started and answered your own thread SC!!!

Good job you spotted it in case it wasnt a typo. Big relief eh
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:06 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

*lol* SC!! Problem solved!
Luckily it's only a typo!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Just got my acknowledgement but it states for the 136 instead of the 139, what should I do? Email them back or give them a ring?

What is it with us lot????

Hiya Seacaptain,

I would suggest that you send a letter to DIMA to confirm what visa you are applying for just in case. I would opt to err on the side of caution and put it in writing.

PS - Good luck with your application.

Cheers,
Paula
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:32 pm
Adelaide Bound

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hiya Seacaptain,

I would suggest that you send a letter to DIMA to confirm what visa you are applying for just in case. I would opt to err on the side of caution and put it in writing.

PS - Good luck with your application.

Cheers,
Paula
Thanks Paula, I have emailed them aswell in a blind panic when I first recieved the email but I will write aswell. What's bizzare is only a couple of hours earlier I was declaring my dyslexic confusion on Sa-redbacks spreadsheet with the 139 and the 136, maybe the adminstrator came out in sympathy for me!!!

Cheers!