Wikiposts

Acknowledgement for PCC and Meds

Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:04 pm
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Acknowledgement for PCC and Meds

Hi
Can someone help me with this ??
I am a paper based 176 applicant and my case officer had asked for PCC and Meds and I have send my PCC (original copy) and Meds (send by doc) through courier around 15 days back but I haven't received any Acknowledgment for that. My agent says paper based applicants don't receive any ack's for the additional docs submitted later they only get an acknowledgment after lodging the application. So now how do I know if my case officer has received my documents or not ??
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acknowledgement for PCC and Meds

Originally Posted by abhijeet.waykar
Hi
Can someone help me with this ??
I am a paper based 176 applicant and my case officer had asked for PCC and Meds and I have send my PCC (original copy) and Meds (send by doc) through courier around 15 days back but I haven't received any Acknowledgment for that. My agent says paper based applicants don't receive any ack's for the additional docs submitted later they only get an acknowledgment after lodging the application. So now how do I know if my case officer has received my documents or not ??
wow Abhijeet! that was real quick man! Wish you good luck and all the very best!

to answer to your query, i'd say wait for few more weeks and lodge a query. it'd be thru your agent i presume.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:15 pm
Having a Gr8 life in Oz

abhijeet.waykar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
wow Abhijeet! that was real quick man! Wish you good luck and all the very best!
Thanks Rodger. Yeah sometimes even i dont believe my timeline that too being an HR country applicant

Is it possible to get an update from HOC for meds?? can I submit an online inquiry though me being a paper based applicant??
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:49 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abhijeet.waykar
Thanks Rodger. Yeah sometimes even i dont believe my timeline that too being an HR country applicant

Is it possible to get an update from HOC for meds?? can I submit an online inquiry though me being a paper based applicant??
Ask your agent to check with the courier or if you sent them you check with the courier that they were delivered.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:04 am
Just Joined

Katz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really nice

we checked it online as we had a tracking number.