Accountants in CSL

Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice
Default Accountants in CSL

DIAC made a call to accountants in CSL to advise them for priority processing. I am pretty sure, most of us did. However, most of the recent grantees or even CO allocation were engineers or IT people.

I wonder how many accountants like myself are out there still waiting patiently, raise your hands

btw, I am a Dec 07 applicant from HR country.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Mikoy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accountants in CSL

Originally Posted by imaxx
DIAC made a call to accountants in CSL to advise them for priority processing. I am pretty sure, most of us did. However, most of the recent grantees or even CO allocation were engineers or IT people.

I wonder how many accountants like myself are out there still waiting patiently, raise your hands

hi imaxx, i'm on CLS, ASCO 2211-11, VE175 lodged 6th April 2009, i.e. post-March 16 announcement of changes to the migration program. my agent said there's no need to notify DIAC i'm on CSL as they would be checking my IELTS anyway. but with all the confusion and hearing one thing now and another the next minute, i have requested them to lodge a PLE nonetheless. it's just too important to let pass. i'm not expecting a CO anytime soon though, my agent says it'll take time - but as to how long, no one can tell. i'm not in a hurry though, so my timeline for this would be somewhere around end of 2010. why don't you try state sponsorship?
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road

Hi

You got co after you front loaded all documents then why it is taking so much time, did you co requested more documents from you?

Regards,

Navneet
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by navneet108
Hi

You got co after you front loaded all documents then why it is taking so much time, did you co requested more documents from you?

Regards,

Navneet
hi navneet, i learned of the CO allocation when my agent called DIAC on Apr 2. They said to wait for the email. As most of here in the forum said, CO's will only get in touch with you when they need any additional documents. so far, no contact. my pcc was frontloaded in Oct 08 and my meds were finalized Dec 08. so i am hoping CO's are still doing some routine checks specifically for HR countries like mine. i just noticed not too many accountants are being granted visas lately that is why i started this thread.

thanks.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Hi,

Just wanted to get in on this discussion. I too am an Accountant. We have gone down the State Sponsorship route though. We got our SS on Friday and so have now submitted the VISA application - 29/04/09. Our agent has said we should hold off getting the meds and pcc until requested.

Hope good news starts coming through soon for us all..........
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Ryem78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

My OH is an accoutant - we applied in Aug 08, MODL, LR. Thing is we weren't aware all we had to do was sit the IELTS test to get onto CSL - bloody agent didn't tell us and we stupidly trusted they'd be doing what they can to get the visa quickly!

Anyway OH sits the IELTS test on 9th May, so expecting application to be "upgraded" to CSL end May.

We're off to Thailand in 6 weeks which was meant to be our stop on route to Australia. Now we're just going to hang out in Australia till the visa comes through!
Old May 1st 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road

hi navneet, i learned of the CO allocation when my agent called DIAC on Apr 2. They said to wait for the email. As most of here in the forum said, CO's will only get in touch with you when they need any additional documents. so far, no contact. my pcc was frontloaded in Oct 08 and my meds were finalized Dec 08. so i am hoping CO's are still doing some routine checks specifically for HR countries like mine. i just noticed not too many accountants are being granted visas lately that is why i started this thread.

thanks.
Hi Imaxx,

It look like that COs have a lot of cases and will finalize as per First come first out.

Best of luck, my medical is still pending and remaining all documents are sent to CO.

Best regards,

Navneet

Last edited by navneet108; May 1st 2009 at 8:08 am.
Old May 1st 2009, 8:37 am
Just Joined

ashru12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Accountants in CSL

Hi Imaxx,

It look like that COs have a lot of cases and will finalize as per First come first out.

Best of luck, my medical is still pending and remaining all documents are sent to CO.

Best regards,

Navneet

Hi Navneet,

Same here --- --- waiting for the final verdict. I am an accountant, 175-independent, and got CO on 23.03.2009. Meds & PCC submitted on 15.04.2009. HR country. How long to wait---any idea? How do they send the visa grant letter--via e-mai, or in hard copy?

Regards,

ashru12

175-independent, Accountant in CSL, IELTS-8.0, CO-23.03.2009
Meds & PCC-15.04.2009, now waiting for the final verdict!!!
Old May 1st 2009, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Griffangus
Hi,

Just wanted to get in on this discussion. I too am an Accountant. We have gone down the State Sponsorship route though. We got our SS on Friday and so have now submitted the VISA application - 29/04/09. Our agent has said we should hold off getting the meds and pcc until requested.

Hope good news starts coming through soon for us all..........
Hi according ur case WA timeline is 3 months may be I will get 15.05.2009 or later. Expecting SS ????
Old May 1st 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Hi according ur case WA timeline is 3 months may be I will get 15.05.2009 or later. Expecting SS ????
Hey,

We were nearly 3 months to the day so i hope it is true for you too.

Now the new thoughts turn to how long DIAC are taking to process.
Old May 1st 2009, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Be happy man you are in priority processing may be a few months delay think about non priority list. may be u will be getting CO in app 10-20 days time as per DIAC updates.

All the best
Old May 1st 2009, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Imaxx,

Best regards,

Navneet
hi navneet, thanks for the good wishes. if it is first in first out, i should be getting my visa ahead of most of you guys I'm a Dec 07 applicant...and i am keeping my

May 2 would be 1 month since i learned of CO allocation, so i hope the grant comes very, very soon
Old May 2nd 2009, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi did u enclosed any documents for financial capacity. I am just worried
Old May 2nd 2009, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Hi did u enclosed any documents for financial capacity. I am just worried
Not for WA. I did list how i thought i would get to the total that i expected to bring with me. House (pre property crash), Savings, cars, house contents.
Old May 2nd 2009, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks . I am also listed like that. Expecting WA SS within may ......................................

Have any Idea on 176-HR GSM timeline hope not too long...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.