About Decision ready checklist

Old Jan 2nd 2011, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

sweetyogesh420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About Decision ready checklist

Hello friends,

can you help me about DECISION READY CHECKLIST and how it is used and what are the benefits? i had asked about it to my agent as well but i haven't got any reply yet because of Christmas and new year holidays.

I had applied for 886 (relative sponsorship and occupation in schedule 3)online and each and every document even the medicals and police clearances are attached with my application.

Thanks in Advance
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About Decision ready checklist

Where have you heard of such a thing?
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

I had heard about it from one of my friends whose agent used it and he got 485 state sponsorship visa within 6 weeks.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Well in two years on BE, I have never heard of anyone using a "decision ready checklist" to expediate their visa processing, sorry.

It is possibly just an internal document the migration agent uses to check they have everything.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Shellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to beholdShellyj is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Well in two years on BE, I have never heard of anyone using a "decision ready checklist" to expediate their visa processing, sorry.

It is possibly just an internal document the migration agent uses to check they have everything.
Thats exactly what it is, I've seen agents talking about it and they have said it is a document for them to use only. Individuals applying alone can not use it.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

It might be the case . That is why i asked about it on this forum. Just have a look on this document.

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agen...cklist-886.pdf

What is the real benefit of this document whosoever uses it? Can i use it for my application now?

Last edited by sweetyogesh420; Jan 3rd 2011 at 7:47 am. Reason: missed pasting the link
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:39 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

http://www.acacia-au.com/decision_ready_checklists.php
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Thanks gr8leo87 for this link. I got it that it is a very important document to speed up the process but i cannot use it now because of

"Update 15 November 2010
After the introduction of the Victorian State Migration Plan on 3 November, DIAC announced that the Decision Ready Checklist process would be available only to people sponsored by state or territory governments in the short term.

As a result, it is no longer possible for us to lodge a Decision Ready Checklist for GSM applicants who have an occupation on the new Skilled Occupations List, unless they are sponsored by a state or territory government."
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I believe its similar to the idea of frontloading, so for some visas its appropriate, for others it isn't. In this case if for agent's use so leave it to the agent to decide whether it is appropriate for a certain visa type, and for a particular application. If DIAC wanted applicants to use it they would supply it to them.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I believe its similar to the idea of frontloading, so for some visas its appropriate, for others it isn't. In this case if for agent's use so leave it to the agent to decide whether it is appropriate for a certain visa type, and for a particular application. If DIAC wanted applicants to use it they would supply it to them.
It can only be used by the agents and agents gets one strike against them for one unappropriate drc and after three strikes against them the agent is unable to use drc in future.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 1:23 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sweetyogesh420
It can only be used by the agents and agents gets one strike against them for one unappropriate drc and after three strikes against them the agent is unable to use drc in future.
In which case why are you worrying about it? Its your agent's problem not yours!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 1:32 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pollyana
In which case why are you worrying about it? Its your agent's problem not yours!
May be he is seeing his self as a Migration agent in the future
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 4:27 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
May be he is seeing his self as a Migration agent in the future
Then he would do better to try and get some proper training rather than relying on information on a free internet forum
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 7:55 pm

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts

It does exist but only for brisbance processing center, which means onshore applicants who applied online...
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:14 am
Just Joined

zanzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
It does exist but only for brisbance processing center, which means onshore applicants who applied online...
Hi all,

I am fairly new to this forum but have been following for a while.

Regarding DRC, since mid october it now applies to all onshore ENS & RSMS visas at parramatta (& maybe elsewhere not sure).

Visa applications which have been certified Decision Ready by an rma are given within 10 days to a case officer, so will have a decision on their visa in around 2 weeks. (I rang parramatta helpline and they knew nothing about it, but it seems to be true)

Here is my situation as an example:

I applied onshore RSMS 857 visa 28 June 2009 using migration agent. To date have heard nothing.

My co worker is about to lodge his application for same visa, same position, same agent and has been told he will have his decision in 2 weeks. He is likely to get his decision before mine as he is able to take advantage of the new DRC. From what I have read in other forums DIAC are approving visas this quickly.

Apparantly a small team of case officers have been set up to deal with DRC applications.

It is the most unfair, ridiculous system. (but understandably my co worker very happy, not the fault of people getting visas super quickly).

But no point me ranting on here. I am going to send a complaint to DIAC (pointless, I assume) maybe if I can....

Can they not just set up a small team of case officers for applications that have been queueing for longer than service standards......just my suggestion, as what they have in place is just wrong.

I have been waiting for over 6 months and no idea how long more, seems to be indefinate,

Anyway thought I would share this, and sorry about the rant...

Last edited by zanzi; Jan 4th 2011 at 12:17 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.