AACA assessment

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:22 am
Just Joined

aqua77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AACA assessment

Originally Posted by Muttiah
Hi Mike,
Yes.I studied in INDIA.I did a 10+2+5 yrs fulltime study.5yrs are for architecture.My graph for acquiring grades started falling from 70% for 1st year to 55% for last year.
Apart from that I did a research and analysis thesis in last year of curriculum.
I did get good grades in arch design,landscape design,interior design subjects.
After that I worked with noted townplanner on town planning projects.
This is what I can think as of now.
Regards,
Muttiah
Hi Muttiah,

I am from Mumbai, India and am planning to migrate to Australia under General Skilled Migration process. I have learnt its is extremely difficult to get a positive assessment from AACA. The architecture degree is from J.J.School of Architecture - 5 year bachelors degree.

Can you give me your contact so I can discuss and take your help for filing the qualification assessment with AACA

Thanks

Manoj
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AACA assessment

Originally Posted by aqua77
Hi Muttiah,

I am from Mumbai, India and am planning to migrate to Australia under General Skilled Migration process. I have learnt its is extremely difficult to get a positive assessment from AACA. The architecture degree is from J.J.School of Architecture - 5 year bachelors degree.

Can you give me your contact so I can discuss and take your help for filing the qualification assessment with AACA

Thanks

Manoj
Chk your british expats inbox for private msg from me.