887 Visa Applicants

Old Feb 24th 2014, 2:04 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Jockson
Yes I agree with you.
Another query, at present I am working in regional Queensland and applied for PR on 6th Jan 2014 after completion of 2 years stay & 1 year work in Regional Queensland. My assignment is completing here in March 14 and there is prospective job in WA. Is that ok to move over there now? Please advise.
J
If you were moving to regional WA I wouldn't think there would be a problem - you would have to fill out form 929 to notify change of address I guess. If it was me, I'd probably take advice from a MARA agent
Old Feb 24th 2014, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
If you were moving to regional WA I wouldn't think there would be a problem - you would have to fill out form 929 to notify change of address I guess. If it was me, I'd probably take advice from a MARA agent
Ok, Is that ok to ask department about this issue? because my PR application still under process and i believe we cant contact department. Please advise.
J
Old Feb 24th 2014, 4:18 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Is that ok to ask department about this issue? because my PR application still under process and i believe we cant contact department. Please advise.
J
The people who answer general queries are not trained in migration law and have been known to offer incorrect advice - which is why I suggested contacting a MARA agent as they are trained to give advice.

Or of course you can stay put and wait out the 6 months or so until your application is processed
Old Feb 25th 2014, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

The people who answer general queries are not trained in migration law and have been known to offer incorrect advice - which is why I suggested contacting a MARA agent as they are trained to give advice.

Or of course you can stay put and wait out the 6 months or so until your application is processed
I received reply from department "With regard to your changing employment, condition 8539 is a time of application requirement for the subclass 887 visa. Therefore if you have met this requirement at the time of application, and move to another area will not adversely impact on the outcome of that application"
Old Feb 25th 2014, 10:20 pm

I received reply from department "With regard to your changing employment, condition 8539 is a time of application requirement for the subclass 887 visa. Therefore if you have met this requirement at the time of application, and move to another area will not adversely impact on the outcome of that application"
Well that's useful to know

Thanks for posting
Old Feb 27th 2014, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Well that's useful to know

Thanks for posting
Hi there,

Is any one received PR recently? if possible please post your application process duration (Time line).

Thanks
J
Old Feb 27th 2014, 9:01 pm

Hi there,

Is any one received PR recently? if possible please post your application process duration (Time line).

Thanks
J
According to DIBP website they are currently allocating CO's to applications from 10 September 2013 - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

The processing time is listed as 6 months - http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

Asking how long all the time isn't going to change anything. As you've only just applied you need to be patient.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

According to DIBP website they are currently allocating CO's to applications from 10 September 2013 - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

The processing time is listed as 6 months - http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm

Asking how long all the time isn't going to change anything. As you've only just applied you need to be patient.
Today it been changed to 1 Oct 2013. Could you please advice they mentioned like "Priority Exempt – lodged within three months of the dates listed in the Priority Exempt table above" what is that really mean. Is it 3 months from 1 Oct 2013 or before 1 Oct 2013? Thanks in advance

J
Old Feb 28th 2014, 3:13 am

Today it been changed to 1 Oct 2013. Could you please advice they mentioned like "Priority Exempt – lodged within three months of the dates listed in the Priority Exempt table above" what is that really mean. Is it 3 months from 1 Oct 2013 or before 1 Oct 2013? Thanks in advance

J
Not sure where you are seeing that - all I see is

Visa subclasses 489 – Second Provisional Stream (Renewal) and 887 Skilled Regional are exempt from the priority processing direction and applications are processed in the order in which they were received by the department.
on the allocation page and

The following visa subclasses are exempt from priority processing. These subclasses are processed in the order in which they are received.
On the processing page
Old Feb 28th 2014, 3:26 am

Okay - found it under the heading of 'What you can do if your application is nearing allocation'. I guess it means that if your application was within three months of the date they are currently allocating, then you can arrange medicals and police checks and ensure all other documents have been uploaded to the system. But this wont include you yet since even with the date change that will only include those up to 1st Jan.
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Okay - found it under the heading of 'What you can do if your application is nearing allocation'. I guess it means that if your application was within three months of the date they are currently allocating, then you can arrange medicals and police checks and ensure all other documents have been uploaded to the system. But this wont include you yet since even with the date change that will only include those up to 1st Jan.
Oh need to wait another month
Old Apr 8th 2014, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there,

Is there any one recently received PR? if yes please share your experiences.

Thanks
J
Old Apr 30th 2014, 2:10 am
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

My Case officer contacted me yesterday and he requested my daughter's medical. Last time she did not do the X-Ray. I think that’s why they need new medicals for my daughter.
Can you please anyone tell me is there any possibility to request another requirements from Case Officer.( I mean is case office requesting only one time or not).

I lodged my application on 1 of December 2013. Now Immigration taking after 1 of December application. Website still did not updated
Old Apr 30th 2014, 4:48 am

Originally Posted by BSBRBUDDHIKA7
Hi All

My Case officer contacted me yesterday and he requested my daughter's medical. Last time she did not do the X-Ray. I think that’s why they need new medicals for my daughter.
Can you please anyone tell me is there any possibility to request another requirements from Case Officer.( I mean is case office requesting only one time or not).

I lodged my application on 1 of December 2013. Now Immigration taking after 1 of December application. Website still did not updated
There is always a chance that they will ask for something else but fingers crossed this is all that is needed
Old Apr 30th 2014, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point

There is always a chance that they will ask for something else but fingers crossed this is all that is needed
Thanks old.sparkles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.