887 Visa Applicants

Old May 20th 2013, 12:37 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by rajne
*bump*
rajne you shouldn't bump threads in the immi forum.

According to immi website (http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm) processing for 887 is 6 months, and 886 is 12 months.
Old May 20th 2013, 1:10 am
Just Joined

rajne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
rajne you shouldn't bump threads in the immi forum.

According to immi website (http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/8.0.htm) processing for 887 is 6 months, and 886 is 12 months.
Thank you and sorry Old.Sparkles .. Will not do it again
Old Jul 18th 2013, 5:18 am
Just Joined

aushappy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Friends,

I am a new member. Hello to all
I applied for 887 a few days ago.
one of my friend has applied 2 years ago and still waiting.
Is there any one with same situation.

Thanks
Old Jul 18th 2013, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

It is taking 6 months currently ..
Old Jul 19th 2013, 12:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rajne
It is taking 6 months currently ..
Thanks rajne.

After lodgement, DIAC sent me a link which show the estimate time to allocate case officer . For 887, DIAC will processed the applications in the order in which they were received by the department.
I think the last one which allocated case officer is 6 Jan 2013.

Could you please have a look at below link:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

regards
Old Jul 19th 2013, 2:41 am
Just Joined

You are right ..

I applied on 26 Feb and No CO still ...

I know a 887 applicant who applied on 18 Jan got his grant a month ago ..

The Allocation Dates is just a reference ...

Immi updates the Allocation dates table every three weeks on friday.. Today is the day..

Hope they will update the table
Old Jul 21st 2013, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Thanks rajne,
Old Jul 25th 2013, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

ksdinokar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,
I m a 475 visa holder and working under ABN and TFN too . When i apply for PR (887)what type of Docs should be submited under ABN to prove ?

Thanks
Old Jul 31st 2013, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

sunny side will become famous soon enough

Hi guys,

Just to let you all know that we received our grant letter this morning.

We submitted our application online on 2nd Jan 2013. We did our medicals in March. Early July we were asked to submit our daughter's overseas police report and then they asked for mine as well. Yesterday we submitted the overseas police reports for all of us.

We were told that if there is no further documents required then we should get the grant letter overnight. We checked early morning and there they were - a separate letter for each member of the family.

Months of waiting and frustrations at times ended this morning. We can now relax and start making some plans for the future.

Good luck to you all who are waiting for the grant letter. It will come through soon. It is moving now????!!!!!!

Mari
Old Jul 31st 2013, 2:34 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunny side
Hi guys,

We submitted our application online on 2nd Jan 2013. We did our medicals in March. Early July we were asked to submit our daughter's overseas police report and then they asked for mine as well. Yesterday we submitted the overseas police reports for all of us.

We were told that if there is no further documents required then we should get the grant letter overnight. We checked early morning and there they were - a separate letter for each member of the family.

Months of waiting and frustrations at times ended this morning. We can now relax and start making some plans for the future.

Good luck to you all who are waiting for the grant letter. It will come through soon. It is moving now????!!!!!!

Mari
Congratulations Mari
Old Jul 31st 2013, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

ksdinokar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Mari

Congrz Mari ,
Is irt require to submit the Overseas police check ?If we were out of country more than 03 months only have to provide the overseas police check.please clarify me.
Thanks
Yamani
Old Jul 31st 2013, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

Hi guys,

Mari
Congratulations
Old Sep 4th 2013, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I will be eligible to apply PR in coming December (2013) and my 3 years visa will expire on December 2014. I would like to know, if I don’t apply PR before December 2014, what will happen to my visa. Do I need to reapply for visa renewal? or What will happen?

Regards
J
Old Sep 4th 2013, 7:02 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockson
Hi there,

I will be eligible to apply PR in coming December (2013) and my 3 years visa will expire on December 2014. I would like to know, if I don’t apply PR before December 2014, what will happen to my visa. Do I need to reapply for visa renewal? or What will happen?

Regards
J
If you only have TR, and your visa expires, then you'd need to leave the country. I don't understand why you wouldn't apply for PR. You have a year between your date of eligibility & the expiration of your visa. So, assuming you've met all the criteria for the PR (i.e. work/living requirements), then it seems like a no brainer to apply for the PR.

Oh, and you can only hold a maximum of two TR skilled visas. So, if you needed an extra year & you're on your first one, you could apply for the 489 subsequent visa.

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Sep 4th 2013 at 7:05 am.
Old Sep 4th 2013, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jockson
Hi there,

Regards
J
Your visa will expire. But as above, there is no need to be in this situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.