887 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 10th 2009, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

sirinya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Hi Guys,

I have a quick question . I m preparing the documents for 887 , I will meet two year on coming November. Do I have to frontload medicals and PCC ? Or i just wait until the CO ask me to do ???? As for police check, do i have to submit PCC from my home country or just for Aus one enough ?

Thank you.

CONGRATs for those who already got PR.....I know it's a good feeling...
Old Jul 10th 2009, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

gohysteria is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sirinya
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question . I m preparing the documents for 887 , I will meet two year on coming November. Do I have to frontload medicals and PCC ? Or i just wait until the CO ask me to do ???? As for police check, do i have to submit PCC from my home country or just for Aus one enough ?

Thank you.

CONGRATs for those who already got PR.....I know it's a good feeling...
There is no need to do medicals until requested by CO. PCC is only required for Aus unless you spent considerable time in your home country between the period 475 is granted and 887 lodged. I travelled thrice back to my home country during this time, totalling about 8 weeks. I wasn't asked to do PCC for my home country. You do not have to frontloand your PCC, you can if you want. I uploaded my AFP PCC about 6 weeks after I lodged application.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 3:09 am
Just Joined

nita is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi dear

I loadged my application(887 visa) on 21st April 09 but havnt submit my PCC becuase i just spend 10 week period during my 495 visa in india. Do Case officer will again ask for PCC?. Also today i sow in GSMB update for 887 visa processing application up to may 2009 but i havent allocated CO's yet? how i can know if i allocate co becuase i put my file by agent
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gohysteria
There is no need to do medicals until requested by CO. PCC is only required for Aus unless you spent considerable time in your home country between the period 475 is granted and 887 lodged. I travelled thrice back to my home country during this time, totalling about 8 weeks. I wasn't asked to do PCC for my home country. You do not have to frontloand your PCC, you can if you want. I uploaded my AFP PCC about 6 weeks after I lodged application.

Thank you so much for your reply....

do you mind if I ask you about what document you use to verify your work for a year ? I m full time staff , so I will submit my work reference and payslip. Work reference from employer and payslip are sufficient ?

Cheers,
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

Dear

Just submitted your fulltime work letter from employer with couple of payslips not all payslips need to submitted.
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nita
Dear

Just submitted your fulltime work letter from employer with couple of payslips not all payslips need to submitted.
Thank loads...for your reply
Old Jul 10th 2009, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Hi dear

I loadged my application(887 visa) on 21st April 09 but havnt submit my PCC becuase i just spend 10 week period during my 495 visa in india. Do Case officer will again ask for PCC?. Also today i sow in GSMB update for 887 visa processing application up to may 2009 but i havent allocated CO's yet? how i can know if i allocate co becuase i put my file by agent
Hi Nita,

I m not sure if your agent submit your application online. If your agent submit your app online , i think you will be allocated CO soon. I saw from GSMB update today via email.

VB 887

Applications received up to May 2009

"Once you have provided all the documents required for a case officer to
make a decision, and if your application has not yet been allocated, please
send an email to the following email address and ensure you quote your TRN
and Occupation in the email subject line -
[email protected] "

Keep us posted with your 887 ...

I will submit my application too in this November.

Cheers,
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Hi
dose any one got 887 visa who has applied on april 2009
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road

HI All

I am a IT professional coming to South Australia as a 475 visa holder.
Is there any difficulty to get Job and PR once you come to Australia with 475 Visa?

Regards
Janaka
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:22 am
Just Joined

Christian1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
dose any one got 887 visa who has applied on april 2009
I am still waiting and applied in mid January. It seems some get it very quickly, others have to wait longer.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 7:48 am
Just Joined

I got case officer on 20th July 09 requested AFP check and Proof of work and live in regional australia which already submitted when application lodged online on 20th april 09. Even we submitted again on 23th july 09 with each months living proof since last 2 years and payslips and work experience letter form different employer..

still waiting visa....How long who know?

Last edited by nita; Jul 25th 2009 at 7:51 am.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:15 am
Just Joined

EvansCrew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We came over on a 495 and I applied online on the 12th May 2009. We were allocated a Case Officer on the 21st July 2009. They requested Overseas Police Clearances, Fed Police Checks and Medical Exams. We are a family of 5 and had already had Overseas Police Clearance and Medicals for the 495, when I pointed this out to the CO, we were told we still needed Overseas Police Clearance for the time between being granted the 495 and us actually emigrating (about 11 months, due to house sale falling through twice!). But they have back tracked on the Medicals which will save us a small fortune.So its probably worth double checking with them if you are in a similar position to us and have already had them done. I think its something they automatically ask for but may not be necessary in many cases? (A few other friends have had the same experience). Hope this helps and will let you know how we go.
Old Jul 30th 2009, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Christian1976 is an unknown quantity at this point

So happy, we got PR the other day, so all up it took 6 months and 9 days. For those interested, as soon as were granted PR they also changed the status on that online system to "applicant approved".

All the best to all of you who are still waiting. I learnt that you just have to be patient, it will happen eventually.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

I know a lady who applied July 1st for an 887 on line - it was granted on july 19th!!!!
Go figure!!!!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Just for quick update in my oe application status mentioned "Application Approved". but i havent got offical email for case officer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.