887 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 1st 2012, 1:56 am
Just Joined

MikeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Hey mate,
As far as I understand all the secondary applicant needs to fill out the SRF because during filling out the online application and submitting the SRF will appear later.
And you are right we have changed the main applicant for 887.
Cheers,

Originally Posted by themoon
Dear friend,

thank for your mail.

I understand why have to fill out Security referral application only for secondary applicant! Please let me know reasons about this. Further, I believe it is possible that you made visits to you country or change primary applicant.

Thank you for your time again, and look forward to replying.

Many thanks
Old Jun 1st 2012, 1:58 am
Just Joined

MikeMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Neither Medical nor IELTS have requested...
Thanks,

Originally Posted by PJC1966
Mike, looks like you have submitted plenty of evidence for your application. You dont have to go though medicals again for this one do you? Hopefully not because its expensive and stressful. Enough to put anyone's health on alert! Also IELTS did you have to do the tests? I did this to reach the pass mark for the 475. My husband is really not happy about having to do IELTS. Hope you get a welcome email from your case officer soon!! Pam
Old Jun 4th 2012, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Mikeman
It took us 6 months to get our 887. I was the main applicant when we came over but hubby became the main applicant when we applied for our 887.
We waited for ages...people who applied by paper were getting their permanent visa ages after we applied..so one morning hubby got on the phone to DIAC and complained over the phone. He sweet talked the operator to send an e-mail to our case officier and within 12 hours our visa was granted. It seemed it was sitting in a huge pile in our case officiers in tray and all it took was a nudge to get it sorted!!!!
Only in Adelaide!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Eternal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeMan
Hi,
Neither Medical nor IELTS have requested...
Thanks,
I have applied day before yesterday and got the email for the document checklist to be attached and it has IELTS English Test Report Results requirement. Please advise

Best regards,
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:32 am
Just Joined

chocokiss1620 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eternal
I have applied day before yesterday and got the email for the document checklist to be attached and it has IELTS English Test Report Results requirement. Please advise

Best regards,
Hi Eternal,

I got the same email when I applied in Apr. But once a case officer was assigned, I was required just medicals. And now I've got PR.
I think the email is automatically generated so you don't have to worry about it.

Cheers,
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chocokiss1620
Hi Eternal,

I got the same email when I applied in Apr. But once a case officer was assigned, I was required just medicals. And now I've got PR.
I think the email is automatically generated so you don't have to worry about it.

Cheers,
Hi Chocokiss1620,

Thanks for that, what a relief, but can i attached the IELTS which i did for 475 or just wait for CO?

Thanks one again
Old Jun 26th 2012, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eternal
Hi Chocokiss1620,

Thanks for that, what a relief, but can i attached the IELTS which i did for 475 or just wait for CO?

Thanks one again
Your IELTS is expired, isn't it? You'd be better off just waiting for CO.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Your IELTS is expired, isn't it? You'd be better off just waiting for CO.
Yes it is expired, i did it in 2009. Ok will wait for CO.

Thanks and best regards
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

themoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Eternal,

Cheers,
Dear Friend,

You were required to make medical checks again which you did on 487 visa. as far I understand 887 visa applicants don't need to make medical checks because they made it on visa 487/475.

I am really grateful if you could please give me know why your case officer has required you medical examinations. did you make visits to your country at the period of visa 487.

Thanks
Old Jun 27th 2012, 12:51 am
Just Joined

Dear Friend,

You were required to make medical checks again which you did on 487 visa. as far I understand 887 visa applicants don't need to make medical checks because they made it on visa 487/475.

I am really grateful if you could please give me know why your case officer has required you medical examinations. did you make visits to your country at the period of visa 487.

Thanks
Hi themoon,

I haven't been to other country since my 487 visa was granted and I'm from low-risk country.
What CO said was he hadn't found my medicals in their system. I thought it was a waste of time complaining about that so I just did it.

Cheers,
Old Jun 27th 2012, 3:55 am
Just Joined

Hi themoon,

I haven't been to other country since my 487 visa was granted and I'm from low-risk country.
What CO said was he hadn't found my medicals in their system. I thought it was a waste of time complaining about that so I just did it.

Cheers,
Dear Chocokiss1620,

When did you apply for 887 visa? how long did you have Case Officer? Could you please let me know the time line?

I also wonder if you know about the decision ready check list?

Many thanks for your time.
Regards
Old Jun 27th 2012, 4:00 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Chocokiss1620,

When did you apply for 887 visa? how long did you have Case Officer? Could you please let me know the time line?

Regards
This is not a timeline site. No two applications are the same, so timelines are pointless.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 4:42 am
Just Joined

Dear Chocokiss1620,

Regards
Like mrsgreenstar76 says, this is not a timeline site so what I can just say is "around 4 weeks".
As for decision ready check list, I know the list that used to be here and I have a PDF file. But it's no longer available.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Like mrsgreenstar76 says, this is not a timeline site so what I can just say is "around 4 weeks".
As for decision ready check list, I know the list that used to be here and I have a PDF file. But it's no longer available.
Dear friends,

many thanks for quick reply.

I am living in my older brother' house. I only got receipts of payments for bills such as Electronic, water, and gaz. Is it fine as the evidences of two year recidence in designated areas? Please help.

Many thanks
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:56 am
Just Joined

Dear friends,

many thanks for quick reply.

I am living in my older brother' house. I only got receipts of payments for bills such as Electronic, water, and gaz. Is it fine as the evidences of two year recidence in designated areas? Please help.

Many thanks
Any body please help!

on bridge visa A, a message says Application being processed further. However, on status page a message says processing commenced. what means these?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.