801 Granted!

Old Apr 2nd 2019, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Croker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond reputeCroker has a reputation beyond repute
Default 801 Granted!

Good news! I got granted Permanent Residency on my 801 application this morning, having originally applied as a spouse back in April 2016. Such a relief to finally have my PR a mere 4 years, 5 months and 26 days after first applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and assistance I’ve received down the years from people here; it’s been really helpful. Thank you!

Good luck to those of you still waiting – I’m personally now looking forward to not having to collate bank statements, bills, stat decs and uploading them to my ImmiAccount Now all I have to do is wait for a further 12 months before I can lodge my citizenship application. Roll on April 2020!
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 12:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 801 Granted!

Originally Posted by Croker
Good news! I got granted Permanent Residency on my 801 application this morning, having originally applied as a spouse back in April 2016. Such a relief to finally have my PR a mere 4 years, 5 months and 26 days after first applying for a Prospective Marriage Visa

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice and assistance I’ve received down the years from people here; it’s been really helpful. Thank you!

Good luck to those of you still waiting – I’m personally now looking forward to not having to collate bank statements, bills, stat decs and uploading them to my ImmiAccount Now all I have to do is wait for a further 12 months before I can lodge my citizenship application. Roll on April 2020!
Congratulations
Old Apr 3rd 2019, 3:28 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 801 Granted!

Originally Posted by Croker

Congratulations Croker Another Scouser in Oz is always welcome