70 days ?

Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

delbert is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 70 days ?

I recieved my request for medicals and police clearance, they have given me 70 days dated from 24th August. However they give me a date of 2nd December .This is more than 70 days.Why?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 4:24 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 70 days ?

Originally Posted by delbert
I recieved my request for medicals and police clearance, they have given me 70 days dated from 24th August. However they give me a date of 2nd December .This is more than 70 days.Why?
Don't know the reason why ? Just checked ours and its exactly 70 days ... although we have done ours already anyway.

I would play it safe and get them done and sent asap.

Good luck
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

hunser is on a distinguished road

Delbert, just got mine as well and the 70 days/required date definitely match up for me. I'd say play it safe as well and go by 70 days not the date stated or asap even depending how keen you are to be on your way.

Good Luck.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:20 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it work out as 70 business days rather than calendar days?

if not, havent a clue...!
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Does it work out as 70 business days rather than calendar days?

if not, havent a clue...!
Can you contact your C/O or agent to confirm which is correct?
Old Sep 15th 2005, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Can you contact your C/O or agent to confirm which is correct?
Yes I am just about to do that.

Thanks.
Old Sep 16th 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Shaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to allShaz&Dee is a name known to all

We recieved ours too and it says 'A full response should be made within 70 days of recieving this letter, which is by the 7 December'

'You are taken to have recieved this letter 21 days after the date on this letter'

Would that have something to do with it?
Old Sep 16th 2005, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Shaz&Dee
We recieved ours too and it says 'A full response should be made within 70 days of recieving this letter, which is by the 7 December'

'You are taken to have recieved this letter 21 days after the date on this letter'

Would that have something to do with it?
I contacted my case officer yesterday by email.I had a response this morning stating that they have extended deadline to 2 Dec(1 month extra).Thats ok for us.Pretty impressed by the response time.

Thanks.