Wikiposts

5am Phone Call

Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

bonn will become famous soon enough
Smile 5am Phone Call

5am Phone call to tell us that we finally got our visas

I'd just like to publicly thank our agent, George Lombard, for all his help and sense of humour throughout the long process.

I'd also like to thank everyone on BE who knowingly or not helped us with info and their own experiences.

I'm now off to the Post Office with our passports

Cheers
Graham
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all
Default Re: 5am Phone Call

Originally Posted by bonn

I'd just like to publicly thank our agent, George Lombard, for all his help and sense of humour throughout the long process.

I'd also like to thank everyone on BE who knowingly or not helped us with info and their own experiences.

Cheers
Graham
What a way to wake up.

Congratulations,

Enjoy your new life
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:36 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your visas!!!!!! Well Done
Beth x x
Old Nov 26th 2007, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough

Cheers
Graham

Congratualtions, good feeling isn't, posted ours yesterday!!! Good Luck and enjoy your new life "Down Under".
Old Nov 26th 2007, 10:51 pm
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Cheers
Graham
Congratulations.
Old Nov 27th 2007, 12:55 am
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

Cheers
Graham

congratulations!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:44 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Nov 27th 2007, 1:46 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

many congrats!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations and well done !!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

well done
good for you
the murrays
Old Nov 27th 2007, 2:53 am
Worth the Wait

Andy n Georgina is on a distinguished road

Congrats
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx
Old Nov 27th 2007, 5:22 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!
Old Nov 27th 2007, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

DivingMissDaisy is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably the only 5am phone call you would be happy about!

Huge Congrats

:
Old Nov 27th 2007, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations & good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.