50 weeks.

Old Nov 27th 2003, 12:53 pm
Very happy member !!!

bubcay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 50 weeks.

Hi everybody,

Just to say that I have reached the 50 weeks (average processing time) today. Five and a half months since the medicals, and 10 days since I found out that I have a new case officer.

I hope it is coming soon, visa that is...

Cheers
Old Nov 27th 2003, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

onjon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 50 weeks.

Originally posted by bubcay
Hi everybody,

Just to say that I have reached the 50 weeks (average processing time) today. Five and a half months since the medicals, and 10 days since I found out that I have a new case officer.

Cheers
Hope things will come out very soon. No worry. But man how do u manage to get the information of changing the Case Officer ? Do you phone them at a regular interval ? I've heard that they generally discourage people to phone them - is that true ?

Cheers.
Old Nov 27th 2003, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

SentApril2002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody,

Cheers
Mine took 75 weeks, but I eventually got it!
Old Nov 27th 2003, 2:58 pm
Very happy member !!!

Originally posted by onjon
Hope things will come out very soon. No worry. But man how do u manage to get the information of changing the Case Officer ? Do you phone them at a regular interval ? I've heard that they generally discourage people to phone them - is that true ?

Cheers.
You are absolutely right, they do not give any progress reports, so do not bother. I have emailed my case officer using [email protected] because of the long wait after the meds. I have got the auto reply saying that my case officer will be out of the office for a full year. So, having banged my head to the wall a couple of times, I called the ASPC, explained my situation, and requested the name of my new case officer. They were polite enough to give me the name, and refused to give me an update on my case.

That is how I found out that I have been biting my nails for nothing for several months. Great isn't it.

Good luck.
Old Nov 28th 2003, 7:37 am
Just Joined

onjon is an unknown quantity at this point

You are absolutely right, they do not give any progress reports, so do not bother. I have emailed my case officer using [email protected] because of the long wait after the meds. I have got the auto reply saying that my case officer will be out of the office for a full year. So, having banged my head to the wall a couple of times, I called the ASPC, explained my situation, and requested the name of my new case officer. They were polite enough to give me the name, and refused to give me an update on my case.

That is how I found out that I have been biting my nails for nothing for several months. Great isn't it.

Good luck.
I am running on 52nd week. One and half month from Med and PCC. Still the yellow eagle has not landed.

Cheers (without envelop).
Old Nov 28th 2003, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

chloet is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everybody,

Cheers
Hi Bubcay,
Hope it comes soon...We have been waiting 6 months for my husbands spouse visa and can get nothing out of our case officer. Does someone in the Embassies implent a say nothing rule or what?? But from reading the other posts it seems that they move quicker in England than they do in Thailand!!!
Chloe...
Old Nov 28th 2003, 11:55 am
Very happy member !!!

Originally posted by chloet
Hi Bubcay,
Hope it comes soon...We have been waiting 6 months for my husbands spouse visa and can get nothing out of our case officer. Does someone in the Embassies implent a say nothing rule or what?? But from reading the other posts it seems that they move quicker in England than they do in Thailand!!!
Chloe...

Thank you Chloe.

I have applied under Class BN, subclass 136 - Skilled Independent, so my application is processed by Adelaide. I hope that your visa will come soon.

Good luck.
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:26 am
Jaj

Chloe
Many people on these forums are applying for general skilled migration
visas to the DIMIA centre in Adelaide. Timelines will be entirely
different to those for spouse visas in Bangkok, or the Australian High
Commission in London, for that matter.

Jeremy

>On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:12:38 +0000, chloet <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Hi Bubcay,
    >Hope it comes soon...We have been waiting 6 months for my husbands
    >spouse visa and can get nothing out of our case officer. Does someone in
    >the Embassies implent a say nothing rule or what?? But from reading the
    >other posts it seems that they move quicker in England than they do in
    >Thailand!!!
    >Chloe...
    >--
    >chloet
    >Posted via http://britishexpats.com

This is not intended to be legal advice in any jurisdiction

Old Dec 1st 2003, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

I'm on week 29 and have heard absolutely nothing. Iwould need to do medicals now to achieve a five and half month waiting period until the average 50 week mark.

Hi everybody,

Cheers
Old Dec 1st 2003, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Rudy is an unknown quantity at this point

We are on week 39 and not a dicky bird!

Ho Hum!
Old Dec 1st 2003, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Hmmmm.. Makes my 29 weeks a drop in the ocean. Not much hope then!

Originally posted by Rudy
We are on week 39 and not a dicky bird!

Ho Hum!
Old Dec 1st 2003, 9:02 pm
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by Majj
Hmmmm.. Makes my 29 weeks a drop in the ocean. Not much hope then!
well if it makes you feel better, i'm on week 1!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

chloet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Jaj
Chloe
Many people on these forums are applying for general skilled migration visas to the DIMIA centre in Adelaide. Timelines will be entirely different to those for spouse visas in Bangkok, or the Australian High Commission in London, for that matter.

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy,
I know that most of the people on this forum are applying for different visas hence different timelines....But some are also applying for spouse visas and they all seem to get processed pretty quickly...although I'm yet to come across another one who applied for and is awaiting the outcome in Bangkok...Chloe..
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 1:25 am
I CU HACKN

keyurlavingia is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on week 18 .....just making others feel better. ... I have a lot of nails to bite yet.......

Originally posted by scutterUK
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

If you're on week 1, you might get a nice christmas present next year! fingers crossed!
Originally posted by scutterUK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.