Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

5 points for Investment Bond withdrawn Sept 07?? (PART TWO)

5 points for Investment Bond withdrawn Sept 07?? (PART TWO)

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 1:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 points for Investement Bond withdrawn Sept 07??

Originally Posted by Gazzap
On that note, does anyone know if it's possible and how you get time with the Minister, or one of his high ranking officials?
I suggest you talk to George Lombard, as he has shown his willingness HERE to vbe involved, and from his position as a longstanding agent he will know the protocl for arranging this type of meeting, and the best people to talk to.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

sankan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sankan1
I am based in Melbourne. I am in with full support.

Now its time to decide who is going to see George. Those who live in Sydney please post a message stating if you are ready to see George (as his office is in sydney). I am ready to fly to Canberra to join you to see Minister Chris Evans.
Those who live in Sydney please post a message stating if you are ready to see George
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 1:31 pm
Just Joined

midnet is an unknown quantity at this point

Those who live in Sydney please post a message stating if you are ready to see George
I do and I am ready....
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

friend2allin is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: 5 points for Investement Bond withdrawn Sept 07??

Hi Joannec2014,

I am in Canada, so out of question to join in but can ask my Sister to join in,
Can you pm me the details.

Thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

mick84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm living not far from Sydney. I'd also like to meet and discuss with the people in the same boat. Maybe we should organize a meeting in Syd first
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

Tom_VI is on a distinguished road

We here are glad to see that so many people in OZ join in to act personally!
But please try to get this together a.s.a.p.!

And for all those who joined recently, please don't forget to sign our petition in order to hand over as many signatures as possible the Minister Chris Evans.

http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/18936.html

Thank you!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

Is anyone co-ordinating this delegation?
There seem to a lot of public offers to help, but is anyone actually getting all this together? It will be a little unfair to expect George Lombard to do all the organising for you.
Those of us outside Oz and not able to attend, would probably like to have some input, or at least know what you are intending to do and say when at the Minister's.
Gaz
Old Aug 4th 2008, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

Hi sankan1, midnet, mick84, Jimmyinaustralia,
on air mobile, kenwen20, and the other posters who are in Australia

Please keep up updated with regards to the meeting with Senator Evans. As gazzap stated in his post, we would love to get your input. We have worked hard in the past months to make our voice heard through this forum. You have a great opportunity because you live there, and organizing a meeting with Senator will not pose a problem. George has offered his help, please get in touch with him, his contact info is:

http://austimmigration.com.au/site/?q=node/21

You have received a private message from Joanne, please take it into account for the meeting.

Thank you very much, best luck in the meeting

Cheers
Brisbound
Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Joannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to all

Applicants Not in Australia we too can do something please PM me if interested to find out more.

Last edited by Joannec2014; Aug 4th 2008 at 5:32 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Joannec2014
Applicants Not in Australia we too can do something please PM me if interested to find out more.
hi Jo,
forgot how to use PM, but let me know what we can do too.!
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Brisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the roughBrisbound is a jewel in the rough

Guten Abend Tom_1

This is how to send a private message:

Click on Joannec2014 using the left button of the mouse, and select Send a private message to Joannec2014.

Cheers
Brisbound
Old Aug 4th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

DANKE!
Thanks!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Hi, everyone

I am trying my level best to get in touch with other Members over the phone to plan things ahead.

Those who live in Australia please send me private message with their private email address or mobile number.

Thanks
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

This message is for those who:
- Read this forum
- Affected by Capital Investment Scheme
- Eagerly waiting for PR
- live in Australia
- Want to do something but hesitating
- Not joining this forum because they are afraid to step out of crowd

I urge you to join in, Come ahead, join this forum and post message stating your support. This is going to benefit all of us. Remember we can put more pressure if we are large in number
Old Aug 5th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

Hi, everyone

I am trying my level best to get in touch with other Members over the phone to plan things ahead.

Those who live in Australia please send me private message with their private email address or mobile number.

Thanks
I know you are trying to organise the people over there in Au, but please keep the rest of us 'in the loop' as to how you progress?
Cheers
Gaz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.