489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Jan 25th 2017, 1:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Numberdar
Hello Experts,
I have lodged SC 489 Application in welder trade on Sep 02 and All docs including pay slips, work references, employment letter, medicals and state PCC are front loaded using immi account and CO allocated on Sep 20 and asked for National PCC and i have applied for that and submitted it on Oct 20...
After that on Nov 16 CO asked for Form 80..
I send it on Nov 24
now i am waiting
Can anybody knows what they will do now or they will Grant Visa???
Patiently Waiting for____
No one can tell you whether they will grant the visa. You just have to wait.
Old Feb 4th 2017, 5:49 am
Just Joined

samthadhani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Numberdar
Hello Experts,
I have lodged SC 489 Application in welder trade on Sep 02 and All docs including pay slips, work references, employment letter, medicals and state PCC are front loaded using immi account and CO allocated on Sep 20 and asked for National PCC and i have applied for that and submitted it on Oct 20...
After that on Nov 16 CO asked for Form 80..
I send it on Nov 24
now i am waiting
Can anybody knows what they will do now or they will Grant Visa???
Patiently Waiting for____
It is taking a lot of time these days for the approval. A friend of mine just received an approval after 4 months.
Old Feb 4th 2017, 5:50 am
Just Joined

samthadhani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Singh5100
Hello everyone. Can anybody tell, what is maximum time to grant 489 visa ever.becoz i heard that they grant visa before expery of pcc and medical. But there are only two months left to expire my pcc and medical.10 months ate already passed to apply visa.plz reply.because every fourm reply different answer so pls experts to be tell correct way. Thanks again.
It can take anywhere between 2 months to 6 months based on experience with few friends of mine.
Old Feb 4th 2017, 5:59 am
Just Joined

Numberdar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the feedback
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

goldy85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone
Is anyone known abt singh5100.he got visa and still waiting.
Old Mar 14th 2017, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Singh5100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello. Im still waiting for visa as 1 year and 2weeks are over.
Old Mar 15th 2017, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Hello. Anyone got visa in this month?
Old Mar 15th 2017, 12:35 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Not only the fact that this isn't a timeline site, but even if someone got their visa this month, it has no effect to yours as they may be different occupation, applying from different country, different points etc. your application will take as long as it takes, nobody else is comparable
Old Mar 15th 2017, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

If this is not a timeline site: what is this site for? Why all members share their logged date, co contacted date visa date and so on.i know any visa grant not effect on my profile. SO IF WE CANT SHARE TIME WHAT WOULD BE SHARE ON THIS EXPATS. SO PLZ SHARE. If I wrong on my thinking so pls apologise me. Thanks.
Old Mar 15th 2017, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Teza has a point, Singh5100. I can understand your anxiety and frustration, but each case is assessed based on its own merits, and someone who got his visa in 6 weeks is in no way going to somehow affect when your visa will be granted, nor will it somehow mysteriously mean that your application will be unsuccessful.

You've applied for the visa, you've given it your best shot, you've duly filled in the forms and correctly supplied the information required. To be honest, there isn't much you (or anyone else in your shoes) can do, apart from wait and pray and keep the hope alive.

I'm not familiar with the ban on timelines - I've seen many a timeline attached/appended as part of a member's signature - but, I'm not sure how anyone can help you when the only authority that can is DIBP.

Good luck, and all the best!
Old Mar 15th 2017, 8:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

please don't bump immigration threads
Old Mar 16th 2017, 2:26 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
Not only the fact that this isn't a timeline site, but even if someone got their visa this month, it has no effect to yours as they may be different occupation, applying from different country, different points etc. your application will take as long as it takes, nobody else is comparable
Originally Posted by xizzles
Teza has a point, Singh5100. I can understand your anxiety and frustration, but each case is assessed based on its own merits, and someone who got his visa in 6 weeks is in no way going to somehow affect when your visa will be granted, nor will it somehow mysteriously mean that your application will be unsuccessful.

You've applied for the visa, you've given it your best shot, you've duly filled in the forms and correctly supplied the information required. To be honest, there isn't much you (or anyone else in your shoes) can do, apart from wait and pray and keep the hope alive.

I'm not familiar with the ban on timelines - I've seen many a timeline attached/appended as part of a member's signature - but, I'm not sure how anyone can help you when the only authority that can is DIBP.

Good luck, and all the best!
From this read me thread on forum rules and guidelines (http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...%2A%2A-637940/) :

Originally Posted by Pollyana
British Expats is not a timeline site.

There are several sites on the internet which exist in order that visa applicants from various countries can compare and contrast their individual timelines. This is not one of them.
The Aus Immigration Forum is here for people to ask questions and seek advice. We do offer the option for people to post their timelines in their signatures and/or extended signatures, but we ask that people should not start threads with the intention of getting people to fill them just with timeline information.

Bear in mind also that everyone's timeline is individual. Each person has a unique application and so will have a unique timeline.

Repeatedly posting to ask others for their individual details is achieving nothing as every application is unique.
In addition in some threads this is verging on breaching people's privacy and is making people unwilling to post at all as they are feeling pressured into revealing more information than they feel comfortable about.
Discussion of the process is one thing, constant niggling and speculating about whether someone's application may be moving faster than someone else's is another and is not wanted on here.

Thanks.
Old Mar 16th 2017, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
From this read me thread on forum rules and guidelines (http://britishexpats.com/forum/immig...%2A%2A-637940/) :
Thanks old.sparkles, for the clarification.

I was a little confused about why some would post their timelines in their signatures, but you've cleared it up nicely for now. Ta!
Old Mar 17th 2017, 3:00 am
Just Joined

goldy85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello have u snd reminder to dibp.u can whats up on my no.<snip>
Its to late. U ve already completed one year.whose urvco team

Last edited by old.sparkles; Mar 17th 2017 at 4:15 am. Reason: removed number - not a good idea
Old Mar 17th 2017, 4:19 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldy85
Hello have u snd reminder to dibp.u can whats up on my no.<snip>
Its to late. U ve already completed one year.whose urvco team
I've removed your number as it's not a good idea to post in open forum. If you want to give another member your contact info, you can do so via the private messaging available on the site (click on a members name).

Additionally, we never recommend badgering DIBP workers - their time is better served processing applications, not replying to constant emails. Processing guidelines are just that - guidelines. Each case is handled individually, and some cases taken longer than others.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.