489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Old Nov 8th 2016, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

goldy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by hami
My visa has been granted today.
I`m so happy.
Congrats plz share ur timeline
Old Nov 8th 2016, 12:26 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldy85
Congrats plz share ur timeline
Why? British Expats is not a timeline site.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:10 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why? British Expats is not a timeline site.
I mean wen u lodge visa and which category. I asked for that.if u don't want to share its ok
Old Nov 8th 2016, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Singh5100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations so much. 🎶How much time to got visa from lodge.
Old Nov 9th 2016, 2:21 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goldy85
I mean wen u lodge visa and which category. I asked for that.if u don't want to share its ok
Originally Posted by Singh5100
Congratulations so much. 🎶How much time to got visa from lodge.
You can read hami's other posts to see she is an engineer. She hasn't posted when she was invited to apply from what I've read, but did medicals at the end of September.

How exactly does this information help either of you? Even people with the same occupation, in the same country and with similar experience, character and health circumstances have different journeys which is why BE is not a timeline site.

If your journey is longer then why worry that someone else managed to do it quicker? Will knowing how long someone else's journey took make yours go any faster or slower? Everything takes as long as it takes for you and you alone. Even DIBP guidelines are just that - guidelines - they aim to process a certain percentage of applications within a certain time. Some will be quicker, some slower - and some very slow.

If you have supplied all the information asked for, have been honest in all your evidence, then there is no reason that a visa will not be issued - you just have to wait. Get your affairs in order - make sure you are ready for either moving or validating a visa. Save now and make the most of the time you are waiting.
Old Nov 9th 2016, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for reply and share lot of needy information about processing and yes ur right if we honestly submitted all docs then why they will not give us visa...🖒🖒
Old Nov 9th 2016, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

hami is an unknown quantity at this point

I lodged on 28th of September 2016 and my visa was granted 8th of November 2016.
I applied for 489 state sponsored
Old Nov 10th 2016, 3:18 am
Just Joined

Thanks both of u
Old Nov 11th 2016, 11:54 am
Just Joined

Thanks for reply and share lot of needy information about processing and yes ur right if we honestly submitted all docs then why they will not give us visa...🖒🖒
Hello today I got verification
Old Nov 11th 2016, 5:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 Visa Granted; Thanks for the help

milarosebeltran20...I have moved your post into a new thread in our UK Immigration Forum. You can find it by clicking on the link below...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citiz...please-887307/
Old Nov 11th 2016, 5:34 pm
Just Joined

milarosebeltran20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried open it but didny work
Old Nov 11th 2016, 7:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by milarosebeltran20
I tried open it but didny work
It does for me.
Old Nov 12th 2016, 1:34 am
Just Joined

Hello everyone today I got grant letter I am so happy
Thanx to everyone and I got verification on 9 Nov after to two I got visa
Old Nov 12th 2016, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hello..ur verification was by telephonic call or physical.and what was they asked you. Thanks pls reply.
Old Nov 13th 2016, 1:32 am
Just Joined

Hello..ur verification was by telephonic call or physical.and what was they asked you. Thanks pls reply.
Hello sir first they visited in our farms after that they called me for cross checking.they asked how many acres u have and what's ur duties and how to manage."pehla pind wala nu puchaya fer sanu".so u care it.I was not in farm and they asked where r u I replied in Patiala because I m living in Patiala and they first enquired locals residents after that confirmed from u all question.so u be alert now.after two days I got grant letter.I will go Queensland in next week.I applied in 121216 in 11 march co contacted on 21 April for PCC and medical and I got verification on 9 Nov and 11 Nov I got visa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.