475ers - anyone got your visa?

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:08 pm
Chief Innovation Officer

stormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nicestormywhether is just really nice
Default Re: 475ers - anyone got your visa?

Originally Posted by talisman
Hi, sounds like the 475 visas are moving now, September applicants seem to be getting them. This has to be good news? jane
Which September applicants do you know of that have their 475s, Jane?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stormywhether
Which September applicants do you know of that have their 475s, Jane?
Hi, found out info on Poms in Oz web site. jane
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

The Wises is on a distinguished road

Any news anyone????? We have all gone a bit quiet. I see they are now up to 1st November and we are on the 9th so hopefully not to long to wait till we hear something. PLEASE HURRY UP!!!!!

Gina
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Wises
Any news anyone????? We have all gone a bit quiet. I see they are now up to 1st November and we are on the 9th so hopefully not to long to wait till we hear something. PLEASE HURRY UP!!!!!

Gina
Let's hope now the big backlog is clearing, they get through the normal caseload much faster due to the online system.

I hope you hear next week!!

Last edited by Fly Away; Mar 5th 2008 at 5:25 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Wises

Gina
Is it 17th August for 475 visa applications or 1st Nov. I thought it was the former, but i hope i am wrong. I hope someone can clarify.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PuneetGaba
Is it 17th August for 475 visa applications or 1st Nov. I thought it was the former, but i hope i am wrong. I hope someone can clarify.
Here's the latest update on processing times:

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 4 March 2008
Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Applications Lodged Before 1 September 2007:

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional) Skilled Migration visas -
All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,BR, UX and UZ visas
Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 19 March 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications
Subclass 495: 17 August 2007

Applications Lodged After 1 September 2007:

General Skilled Migration visas– Class VE, VF,VB and VC visas
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485, and 487E-lodged: 1 November 2007

Paper lodged: 16 September 2007
495 = August

475 online = 1st November

475 paper = 16 Sept
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

talisman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, 485, and 487E-lodged: 1 November 2007

495 = August

475 paper = 16 Sept
hi interesting info, we lodged our 475 online early November. Could we be getting closer? jane
Old Mar 5th 2008, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by talisman
hi interesting info, we lodged our 475 online early November. Could we be getting closer? jane
Reckon you'll have a CO in the next week or so!
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:49 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Let's hope now the big backlog is clearing, they get through the normal caseload much faster due to the online system.

I hope you hear next week!!
Hiya

Our meds should have arrived last Friday and I am checking my status every morning. Nothing has changed yet, but keep me up to date on your progress. House is up for sale...I am getting a bit nervou about it all now

Best of luck!

Debs
Old Mar 5th 2008, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by debbie222
Hiya

Our meds should have arrived last Friday and I am checking my status every morning. Nothing has changed yet, but keep me up to date on your progress. House is up for sale...I am getting a bit nervou about it all now

Best of luck!

Debs
It is nerve wracking isn't it? Ours is on the market too..

Good luck with the meds - hope they clear soon. I'll be checking and checking next week like you too.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:07 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

HI GUYS ,STILL NO NEWS .THAT IS 3 WEEKS SINCE WE GOT A CASE OFFICER,
Old Mar 6th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

495 = August

475 paper = 16 Sept

Thanx a lot for the info Fly Away. It really does clarify my doubt now. Hope u fly away soon to Aussieland.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by PuneetGaba
Thanx a lot for the info Fly Away. It really does clarify my doubt now. Hope u fly away soon to Aussieland.
Glad it was helpful - you can check the processing dates by following the processing time thread which is 'stuck' to the top of the forum. The dates are usually updated every week.

I hope I fly away soon too!
Old Mar 7th 2008, 6:10 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

MORNING GUYS ,STILL NO NEWS TODAY.
Old Mar 7th 2008, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Glad it was helpful - you can check the processing dates by following the processing time thread which is 'stuck' to the top of the forum. The dates are usually updated every week.

I hope I fly away soon too!
Thanx for ur good wishes mate. I am quite aware of all the things and know that they update every tuesday, but 17th August always confused me a lot, however, thanx to u, now i know that it is for SIR Visa applications lodged before 1st September. Anyways even i was granted state sponsarship on the 14th of Nov, so hope to see u once in OZ.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.