47 sk Name Change Evidence?

Old Sep 2nd 2003, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

mydiary74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 47 sk Name Change Evidence?

Hello,

By virtue of marriage, the name of my wife has changed. The changed name is mentioned on the passport. What should I attach in reference to evidence of Name Change? Does the passport copy serves this purpose or Do I need to attach the newspaper cutting(displays old name and new name) which we need to attach with passport application.

Regards

mydiary
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 47 sk Name Change Evidence?

Originally posted by mydiary74
Hello,

By virtue of marriage, the name of my wife has changed. The changed name is mentioned on the passport. What should I attach in reference to evidence of Name Change? Does the passport copy serves this purpose or Do I need to attach the newspaper cutting(displays old name and new name) which we need to attach with passport application.

Regards

mydiary
You need to post current passport (which will show married name) and birth certificate (maiden name) and a copy of your marriage certificate. i am sure this is right as i have to send the same as i have recently married!
hope this helps
regards
rach
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 11:16 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 47 sk Name Change Evidence?

Originally posted by nosuchluck
You need to post current passport (which will show married name) and birth certificate (maiden name) and a copy of your marriage certificate. i am sure this is right as i have to send the same as i have recently married!
hope this helps
regards
rach
Hi

yes that is correct. This is how I prooved my change of name and they must have been happy as they gave me my visa!

Mel