Wikiposts

47 Sk

Old Nov 15th 2005, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute
Question 47 Sk

Hi,
just started to fill in form 47SK for skilled 136 visa. ques 16 asks which office you would like to get your visa from, oz or outside oz, as i am applying from the uk, doe's any one know which one i should opt for?
cheers, dom
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:03 am
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 47 Sk

Originally Posted by don544
Hi,
just started to fill in form 47SK for skilled 136 visa. ques 16 asks which office you would like to get your visa from, oz or outside oz, as i am applying from the uk, doe's any one know which one i should opt for?
cheers, dom
Hope you are filling in the November 2005 edition of the form. I already finished filling in the older one and now I need to start again. Don't want to risk it going with an older version of the form
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

Aldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura aboutAldebaran has a spectacular aura about

Hi,
cheers, dom
And it reply to your question I think there only is one place in the UK and it's in London. If you want to get it attached to your passport without travelling outside the UK then London would be the place.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aldebaran
And it reply to your question I think there only is one place in the UK and it's in London. If you want to get it attached to your passport without travelling outside the UK then London would be the place.
thanks for that, but do you know if i can travel to oz and pick it up there?
cheers, dom
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:07 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for that, but do you know if i can travel to oz and pick it up there?
cheers, dom
Long way to go for it!, you can d/l it from the DIMIA site,
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulf
Long way to go for it!, you can d/l it from the DIMIA site,
so what would you suggest i put as the answer to ques 16, oz office or uk?
thanks, dom
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:57 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

so what would you suggest i put as the answer to ques 16, oz office or uk?
thanks, dom

hiya we put london

jan xx
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:58 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

We put London as well.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: 47 Sk

Originally Posted by paulf
We put London as well.
many thanks to all above for help, i will also put london!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

For a 136 the whole point is you MUST be outside Australia when the visa is granted so you CANNOT put an Australian office!

Even if you are in Australia when you apply for the 136 you must leave Australia to pick up the visa.