457 Visa Sponsor now approved

Old Jan 1st 2014, 11:42 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 Visa Sponsor now approved

Originally Posted by gmayell
Teza do the new rules slow down the time scale then
I would assume that you can't expect a visa in days as boasted by some here when they got visas years ago... Below is the link to the effects as of July plus (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) but they now have to prove they can't get any locals to do the job, therefore certainly not a "get your visa in days situation"

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/chang...57-program.htm
Old Jan 1st 2014, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Bikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teza
Bit different now with the new . les
What new rules are applicable to the 457's application process?

had to have company, vacancy and applicant sponsorship approved by diac (as was) for quite some time now. The length of this process varies as a company can already hold approval to sponsor and then just submit vacancy and applicant sponsorship together.
Companies like the OP have to apply to sponsor first
Husbands company was already approved two years ago and we were approved in less than 5 business days by putting the vacancy and applicant sponsorship in together. that said it did take 4 months for all the necessary paperwork to be put together to make the case for vacancy sponsorship.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

gmayell is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a quick update on my 457. I had email yesterday (23rd jan 14.) saying my Visa application has now been submitted. Soon as i hear anymore ill update. Thanks for all your comments
Old Feb 2nd 2014, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice

We are in Brisbane - Its going great - been here 6 years and a bit and loving every minute of it. Can't say it wasn't tough at first getting that network of friends together and still do get a bout of homesickness now and again but they are few and far between now because I know I just have to hang tough for a couple of weeks before its gone.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Cool really pleased for you sprug. Glad it worked out for m8. Hopefully ill be in cairns very soon. Just waiting around to leave uk now :-)
Old Feb 5th 2014, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Location: I work at our Zürich office but we also have an office to the south-east of Brisbane!
Claudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone!

With regards to medicals, whether or not you have to do them will depend on your country of passport and your situation (where you have lived, which visa you are applying for and whether any other "risk factors" affect you (there's a whole list!)).

For the 457, you will generally not be requested them unless you fall into one of these special categories but we have also had clients that had to undergo them because they had health issues. However, the general rule for this visa category is "not requested UNLESS..."

With regards to the time-line, it is quite hard to tell because it will not only depend on your application but also on the general back-log and the office that is processing it. As mentioned in a previous post, we advise clients that it will take ca. 2 - 4 weeks but in reality, we have had 457 visas granted within days and others have taken several months. As always, it is a case by case issue I'm afraid.

Good luck with the application and keep us posted!
Old Feb 5th 2014, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Hi claudia thank you, i yhink my wife and daughter will need medicals as they are from philippines and my wife was sucessfully treated with tb in 2010 although it was not the contagious type. We have sent hospital letter in with visa so will have to wait and see. Thanks for advice
Old Feb 5th 2014, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Location: I work at our Zürich office but we also have an office to the south-east of Brisbane!
Claudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of lightClaudia CB is a glorious beacon of light

That's ok!

You will find it will probably take a while longer to process then because TB is one of the conditions that sparks up all red flags with the Department. This means that it is likely that the application may be sent for further medical consideration to Australia, I hope this is not the case as it can significantly slow down the process!

I hope it still gets done swiftly, keep us posted!
Old Feb 5th 2014, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

No ptoblem claudia will do thanks again
Old Feb 6th 2014, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Just an update. Got email today from visa agency, the nomination part of the visa has now been approved
Old Feb 7th 2014, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gmayell
Just an update. Got email today from visa agency, the nomination part of the visa has now been approved
Congratulations, so hopefully the visa won't be too far behind then!
Old Feb 7th 2014, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

Hopefully claudia soon as i get news ill update :-)
Old Feb 12th 2014, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Case officer now assigned. Wife and daughter going for medicals tomorrow 13th. Wife chest xray and medical, daughter just xray. Also we have been told to get our private health care. So seems positive. Just need to find reasonable medical insurance for us all.
Old Feb 12th 2014, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Good news then!

If you are looking for a 457 insurance, you can consider these companies (note we do NOT receive any commission from any!):

BUPA: http://www.bupa.com.au/health-insurance/cover

Medibank: http://www.medibank.com.au/Client/St.../OSHCHome.aspx

Allianz: https://www.oshcallianzassistance.com.au/

Nib: http://www.nib.com.au/home/newtonib/...sstudents.aspx

IMAN: https://www.austhealth.com/457-visa-health-insurance

Good luck and hope a decision is made soon!

Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.