457 Visa Question

Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default 457 Visa Question

I'm in the process of filling the 457 Visa application.
I'm being sponsored by my current employer.

The form requires that you send a copy of your highest Qualification Certificate.

Guess what ? I can't find it !!!!

How crucial to your acceptance is this ?

Bearing in mind the Company actually put me on the course to acheive this Qualification so they know i have passed. Obviously the Australian Immigration do not.

Is it for their benefit or for the company ?

Thanks

Stu
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all
Default Re: 457 Visa Question

I went through the 457 process and the visa agent (Sirva) employed by the company did need to see copies of qualifications. I think its different for PR though.

Bear in mind you should be able to contact the training provider/assessor and get a copy reasonably quickly, or at least a letter from a senior lecturer to say you did complete the course.

Z
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:51 am

Jumbo_Celcius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 457 Visa Question

Can you not call the place where u did the course and they can send u another one?