457 Visa Lodged 23rd Dec 2010

Old Feb 17th 2011, 6:07 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 Visa Lodged 23rd Dec 2010

Any news anyone???? Keep checking immi's website, but still says processing has commenced.....3 weeks n 1 day! Although, still waiting for 'stat dec' to be signed by ex, so know will be slight delay but would be good to know that things are moving and co assigned! LOL!

Patience Em, Patience!!!

Ems xox
Old Feb 21st 2011, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

ozziebound is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smiling4
Any news anyone???? Keep checking immi's website, but still says processing has commenced.....3 weeks n 1 day! Although, still waiting for 'stat dec' to be signed by ex, so know will be slight delay but would be good to know that things are moving and co assigned! LOL!

Patience Em, Patience!!!

Ems xox
Hi all-any news-we heard our nomination was approved-submitted same day as visa but that is it!! The waiting is so hard!!
Old Feb 21st 2011, 12:57 pm

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozziebound
Hi all-any news-we heard our nomination was approved-submitted same day as visa but that is it!! The waiting is so hard!!
Hi ozziebound....'no news' OH nomination was submitted separately, so we knew when we submitted application that the nomination was granted......keeping fingers crossed for a co to be assigned this week, must admit the first thing I do of a morning, is check the website! it will come soon!!! Hang in there....Ems x
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

Our visa was granted this morning! Yipee!

applied 24/1 not asked for PCC but submitted xrays.

We hope to leave in a week! Good luck to everyone else waiting
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

colonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nice

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.314 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/301)

Excellent news...it is such a good feeling....now your work really begins
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

hellsbells712 is on a distinguished road

Fantastic. Congrats.........
Seems Perth office is working hard. A few more over on PIO also granted today. I'm off to Brisbane, application processed in Sydney so there is a delay, but hopefully will hear soon. My job are pressing me for a definite start date. Should have started on 7th March.
I wish you all the very best in your new life in Oz. Congrats again.
x Helen
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 12:19 pm

fantastic ozziebound, told you you would be granted before us, just need ex to get his finger out!

Good luck with the move!

Ems x
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Got our visa today.
Whooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!! 28 days for processing.

Can't believe it, the 1 night I've not been on the computer until bed time. Thats a 1st in 11 months and there it was when I checked my application status. Except I didn't notice anything had changed. Took a couple of minutes to register. Still said application- processing commenced, but the 1 change was
Applicant 1 - approved
Applicant 2, 3 + 4 - approved.

Is this really happening??? And I finish up at work tomorrow too.... How about that for timing. Not going to sleep now....
Good luck everyone else waiting.
X Helen
Old Feb 24th 2011, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by hellsbells712
Got our visa today.
Whooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!!! 28 days for processing.

Can't believe it, the 1 night I've not been on the computer until bed time. Thats a 1st in 11 months and there it was when I checked my application status. Except I didn't notice anything had changed. Took a couple of minutes to register. Still said application- processing commenced, but the 1 change was
Applicant 1 - approved
Applicant 2, 3 + 4 - approved.

Is this really happening??? And I finish up at work tomorrow too.... How about that for timing. Not going to sleep now....
Good luck everyone else waiting.
X Helen
Congrats Helen - Ems x
Old Feb 26th 2011, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

colonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nicecolonel is just really nice

Congrats Helen
Old Feb 27th 2011, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by colonel
Congrats Helen
Congrats Helen! Exciting time ahead!! We are booked to fly outon Tues! When are you going?
Old Feb 28th 2011, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Congrats Helen! Exciting time ahead!! We are booked to fly outon Tues! When are you going?
OMG/......Have a good flight. We are booking flights tonight when i get back from ireland. hoping to go 23/24 march.

All the best. Let us know how things are going. xx
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:05 am
Just Joined

welly is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone been having an employer-sponsored 457 visa processed at the moment (or recently)? I've got a job to start at the end of April and the visa application was submitted about a week ago. I'm hoping it'll all be approved before I finish here in NZ but just a little bit worried!
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all

I've got an employer sponsored 457 which was lodged on 01/03/2011. I've been told that it will take 4-6 weeks approx from the date of lodgement.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to allmvagusta is a name known to all

Originally Posted by smiling4

Patience Em, Patience!!!

Ems xox
I've just been told that there's a backlog at the moment so it's now taking 8 weeks for the applications to be approved.

I've still got another 3 weeks to go. Oh the wait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.