457 Visa Label.

Old Nov 25th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

markinhull is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 Visa Label.

Hello all

We have had notification that our 457 visa has been approved. On the form it mentions that we may travel to Australia without the need to have the visa evidenced in our passport as long as within 4 weeks of arrival we go to an office to have the visa evidenced.

Does this mean that we do not have to send our passports to London to get the visa put in before we arrive in Australia and that we can just go in to an immigration office when we arrive??

Thanks
Mark
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond reputeLINZI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 Visa Label.

Hi Mark

We just printed out the visa off the email notification and when arrived in aus sent it to our agent who put the visa labels in for us.When you arrive it is all on there systems i think the only time we showed was when checking in at Manchester.(the print out of visa i mean)But this was last year so i dont know if things have changed.

Congrats on the visa

Lindzi

Hope this helps someone else will confirm what happens too im sure.
Old Nov 25th 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Hi Mark

We just printed out the visa off the email notification and when arrived in aus sent it to our agent who put the visa labels in for us.When you arrive it is all on there systems i think the only time we showed was when checking in at Manchester.(the print out of visa i mean)But this was last year so i dont know if things have changed.

Congrats on the visa

Lindzi

Hope this helps someone else will confirm what happens too im sure.
Yes Lindzi is right, its all electronic now so the info is already in your passport.

So when you get there get to the immigration office to get your visa stamp/label
Becky
Old Nov 25th 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

We sent ours to Australia House in London as we had plenty of time and it was one less thing to worry about when we got here. But you can defo travel without.
Old Nov 26th 2007, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

markinhull is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all of your replies.

Much appreciated.

Mark
Old Nov 26th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx