Wikiposts

457 granted hello perth here we come

Old Aug 6th 2007, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 457 granted hello perth here we come

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I'll have a glass or two for you tonight
Old Aug 6th 2007, 5:46 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

Hi again,
Yes I am a nurse to!!!!!!!
Start new job next week.

Exciting times soooooooo busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine x
Old Aug 6th 2007, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

soon to be a sheila will become famous soon enough

What hospital are you going to work in when you arrive in perth
Old Aug 6th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

Originally Posted by soon to be a sheila
What hospital are you going to work in when you arrive in perth
Hi, I have sent a pm to you.
Lorraine
Old Aug 6th 2007, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

rachel_shb will become famous soon enoughrachel_shb will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gsxrmad
HI RACHEL

HAVE YOU CONTACTED YOUR CASE OFFICER?
IF THE MEDS ARE FINALISED AND NO OTHER INFO NEEDED THEN YOUR CASE OFFICER CAN GIVE VISA APPROVAL IMMEDIATELY!!!! THEY DONT CHECK YOUR STATUS EVERYDAY JUST DO IT IN TURN, SO RING THEM!!!
Hi Lorraine,
This might sound stupid, but I don't know who my CO is
My employer lodged the application and all this time it's been them chasing the Immi people up, though I don't think it helps much, not with the huge pile of applications at the moment

I guess the waiting is always for a good reason
Old Aug 6th 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Rachel
Yes my employer lodged the application, so immigration could not discuss my application with me!!!!! (whats that all about?). But I was still allocated a case officer who I rang anyway.
If I was you I would push your emloyer and ask for the name of your case officer.
It is soooooooo frustrating, you just feel in limbo all the time!!
If they are not waiting for any more info and meds are done then they can push it through.

Good luck!!!!
Lorraine