Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

457 – Employer Reference – Template required

Wikiposts

457 – Employer Reference – Template required

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

incircles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 457 – Employer Reference – Template required

I have just received a job offer for a role in Perth. Looking at the 457 checklist I need to provide an employer reference from my current employer.

I have search high and low on the immigration website and have looked back over a few threads on this forum, however I can’t find anything specific to the 457 Visa route.

Any help will be appreciated
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Fintastic will become famous soon enoughFintastic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 457 – Employer Reference – Template required

Originally Posted by incircles
I have just received a job offer for a role in Perth. Looking at the 457 checklist I need to provide an employer reference from my current employer.

I have search high and low on the immigration website and have looked back over a few threads on this forum, however I can’t find anything specific to the 457 Visa route.

Any help will be appreciated
I was offered a job in Townsville in July and am also applying for a 457 visa. My prospective employers wanted two employers references, as well as the immigration, so I aksed them (my prospective employers) to email me their template so I could pass it on to my referees. Got these completed and sent back to me so that I could forward them with my 457 online application. My application is still pending, but it doesn't look like immigation have a standard template. I'm sure any employers standard template will be acceptable.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your application.

Brian
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

incircles is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 457 – Employer Reference – Template required

Originally Posted by Fintastic
I was offered a job in Townsville in July and am also applying for a 457 visa. My prospective employers wanted two employers references, as well as the immigration, so I aksed them (my prospective employers) to email me their template so I could pass it on to my referees. Got these completed and sent back to me so that I could forward them with my 457 online application. My application is still pending, but it doesn't look like immigation have a standard template. I'm sure any employers standard template will be acceptable.

Hope this helps, and good luck with your application.

Brian
Brian

Thank you. Any chance of sending me an indicitive copy via a Private Message???

Did your reference have 5 duties and responsibilities, similar to other templates for other visas?

J