3 Month RRV

Old Jun 20th 2013, 2:23 pm
Just Joined

LewisLane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 Month RRV

Has anyone applied for a RRV through London? I am about to apply by post as I believe I qualify for the 3 month RRV only. I am checking to enclose all supportive evidence such as medical reports, appointments and everything for my case for having a compelling and compassionate reason for last departing Australia due to my Father having severe renal malfunction. He also has had 2 knee operations due to disability. It looks like I have a comprehensive stack of information and also enclosing evidence of the ties I made when I was in Australia, (rental documents, car papers, driver licence, and so on)

Just wondering if anyone has experience of this type of application and how long it will take to get an answer and decision.
Old Jun 20th 2013, 4:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Month RRV

I applied for a discretionary RRV in 2011. I got an email asking for more information the day after the AHC got my papers and a decision the day after I provided the information requested. So unless things have changed a lot since then, you are unlikely to have to wait long, unless having to consider your compelling and compassionate reasons complicates things greatly from the AHC's point of view (that wasn't an issue in my case).
Old Jun 20th 2013, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

LewisLane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Month RRV

Thank you Louie for the information. I appreciate it. I will keep my fingers crossed and see how it all goes. I did find on the IMMI website that they look to have a turnaround in 2 weeks for offshore applications. Your turnaround sounds really quick. Good Luck and thanks again.