2nd working holiday age

Old May 16th 2012, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

dannyg28 is on a distinguished road
Default 2nd working holiday age

Hi my name is Danny. I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the age limit there is for apply for my 2nd working holiday visa. On the immi website it states 18 - 30 but does that mean you can be 30 when your applying for the 2nd visa taking in hand that you have done the 88days work required. For example could you be 30 years and 4 months old and still be able to apply for it? Would it be right up to the day before your 31st birthday?

Just a little confused with this and would be very thankful for any information.

Thanks
Danny

Last edited by dannyg28; May 16th 2012 at 9:15 pm. Reason: didnt make sense
Old May 16th 2012, 9:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd working holiday age

Originally Posted by dannyg28
Hi my name is Danny. I was wondering if anybody could shed some light on the age limit there is for apply for my 2nd working holiday visa. On the immi website it states 18 - 30 but does that mean you can be 30 when your applying for the 2nd visa taking in hand that you have done the 88days work required. For example could you be 30 years and 4 months old and still be able to apply for it? Would it be right up to the day before your 31st birthday?

Just a little confused with this and would be very thankful for any information.

Thanks
Danny
Correct. You can apply for it for as laong as you can say your age is 30.
Old May 17th 2012, 2:45 am
Back to WA! Yay!

mark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud ofmark213 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2nd working holiday age

Remember you need to prove your qualification for the 2nd WHV by undertaking the work they state during your 1st WHV.