Wikiposts

2nd TRA has been sent!!!!

Old May 3rd 2005, 11:54 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd TRA has been sent!!!!

Originally Posted by paulf
It's strange, I just rechecked the asco codes, and that code IS for a General Plumber, but the description is for a Gasfitter?
Oh well never mind.

Are the codes not the same
Old May 3rd 2005, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulf
It's strange, I just rechecked the asco codes, and that code IS for a General Plumber, but the description is for a Gasfitter?
Oh well never mind.

story my life mate
Old May 3rd 2005, 11:56 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Are the codes not the same

no - plumber 4431-11. gasfitter 4431-13
Old May 4th 2005, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kaz
Oh Yes,

My agent has just confirmed that our 2nd TRA application was sent to Oz last Thursday. Now the wait begins, hope we get the all ok!

Kaz
Well done Kaz. We are a 2nd timer too. Still waiting for the agent to give the nod before it can be sent. I will be following your timeline closely!

What did you fail on if you don't mind me asking??

Sending you some karma too!

Nikki
Old May 4th 2005, 3:36 am
Kaz
Forum Regular

Kaz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Nikki
Well done Kaz. We are a 2nd timer too. Still waiting for the agent to give the nod before it can be sent. I will be following your timeline closely!

What did you fail on if you don't mind me asking??

Sending you some karma too!

Nikki
Hi Nikki

Last time it was lack of information, weren't you the same?, i'm sure we have spoke about it before as we having a hard time getting our references together and came to the forum for help. When do you hope to get yours sent off?

Kaz