2231-79 + MODL for C++ specialization.

Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:19 am
Just Joined

Saad is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy 2231-79 + MODL for C++ specialization.

I am aiming for 2231-79 + MODL for C++ specialization.

My work experience includes management experience as an ICT Coordinator of a large chain of school system, developemnt experience working as a team member to develop different applications in C++, training of teachers about object oriented design and C++. [i am doing all this since last 4 years]. Please tell me how much detail i need to provide regarding my C++ experience to qualify for MODL. Would general description of my role in C++ projects would be fine or do i need to provide documentation also (my complany wont let me do that)....what kind of project details you provide? if any?

Please help

Saad
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice
Default Re: 2231-79 + MODL for C++ specialization.

Originally Posted by Saad View Post
I am aiming for 2231-79 + MODL for C++ specialization.

My work experience includes management experience as an ICT Coordinator of a large chain of school system, developemnt experience working as a team member to develop different applications in C++, training of teachers about object oriented design and C++. [i am doing all this since last 4 years]. Please tell me how much detail i need to provide regarding my C++ experience to qualify for MODL. Would general description of my role in C++ projects would be fine or do i need to provide documentation also (my complany wont let me do that)....what kind of project details you provide? if any?

Please help

Saad
I guess your management/coordinator experience will not be counted for 2231-79. You must have full time software development experience and experience letter issued by your company must be sent along with your application.

For project details: Project description (what is/was) ..Architecture, design, tool / technologies / methodologies used in the project. Your role and responsibilty etc.