2 EOIs

Old Aug 8th 2012, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

asmgx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 EOIs

hi

can a couple submit 2 EOIs in the first EOI the husband is the main applicant and the wife is dependent and in the 2nd the wife is the main applicant and the husband is the dependent?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 4:54 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 EOIs

Originally Posted by asmgx
hi

can a couple submit 2 EOIs in the first EOI the husband is the main applicant and the wife is dependent and in the 2nd the wife is the main applicant and the husband is the dependent?
Ignoring the fact that you'd be trying to cheat your way into having an increased chance of selection & clogging up the system with unnecessary extra EoIs, why are you even applying for general skilled migration when you are supposedly an Australian citizen already?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

firstly i am not cheating any one

if the system accept it then it is not cheating. i am not doing anything illegal!!

and everyone applying for immigration is trying to get better chance.

yes i am australian citizen already, but i am helping my brothers with their, applications ( i hope this is not illegal too !!!!)

i dont know why you so offensive with me?!!

i am asking normal questions! why you treating me like this!!!
Old Aug 8th 2012, 5:49 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

if the system accept it then it is not cheating. i am not doing anything illegal!!

yes i am australian citizen already, but i am helping my brothers with their, applications ( i hope this is not illegal too !!!!)

There's nothing offensive about it.

Trying to jump the queue by claiming multiple places is cheating the system, just as obtaining state sponsorship is by people that have no intention of honouring their obligations. It may not be illegal, but it doesn't make it right. Not everyone applying for a visa is trying to manipulate the system to gain an advantage.

If you're asking questions for someone else, maybe you should be making that apparent when asking - or get them to ask. Firstly, it's misleading implying it's for you, and secondly, how can anyone here give you accurate information when you've not given the correct details?
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

People answering queries on this forum often look at a posters history in order to get a complete picture of the situation and thus help the best way they can. Therefore telling us that you are asking for family members and not for yourself would actually help us to help you
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

i appreciate this forum and people in it.
i have been using this forum since 2003 and it helped me with my visa and through my life in australia and i would really appreciate if it could help my family members too

thanks all in BritishExpats you the best