British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   189 visa applications lodged October 2012 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/189-visa-applications-lodged-october-2012-a-774578/)

samper Oct 14th 2012 12:59 pm

189 visa applications lodged October 2012

hi all

I want to start my online application but i m unable to find its link, if any one know please share

Regards
Samper

mrsgreenstar76 Oct 14th 2012 3:29 pm

Re: 189 visa online application

Originally Posted by samper (Post 10330222)
hi all

I want to start my online application but i m unable to find its link, if any one know please share

Regards
Samper

If you've received your invitation, you should be able to apply by logging into SkillSelect.

samper Oct 14th 2012 3:37 pm

Re: 189 visa online application

Thanks

pezhman Dec 4th 2012 10:47 am

189 PR Visa - Invited first of October

Hi Everybody,

I have received invitation for subclass 189 by first of October, I have longed my online visa application same day and uploaded all documents in 2 days.

(I am an IT expert and all documents were ready like ACS, IELTS, etc.)

In 4 weeks i got mail from case officer and everything is going fine.

Is there anyone that applied for 189 after 1 of July and got visa already ?? Any Idea how long will it take to finalize the process and send visa approval letter??
they may ask for additional documents after 2 or 3 months again??

Appreciate your help and reply.

Regards,

Pollyana Dec 4th 2012 5:59 pm

Re: 189 PR Visa - Invited first of October

Originally Posted by pezhman (Post 10415268)
Hi Everybody,

I have received invitation for subclass 189 by first of October, I have longed my online visa application same day and uploaded all documents in 2 days.

Is there anyone that applied for 189 after 1 of July and got visa already ?? Any Idea how long will it take to finalize the process and send visa approval letter??

Regards,

No-one can tell you how long it will take for a visa to be granted, all cases are individual.
A CO can ask for extra documents at any point in the process, whenever they want them.

theonemranderson Jan 13th 2013 8:44 pm

Hi Everybody,

Regards,

Hi. We also received an invitation at the start of oct. applied early Nov and had medicals/police checks early Dec on request. Not heard anything since. I was just wondering how your application is progressing?

Has anyone been granted a 189 visa since the changes in July?

Regards Ben

luqmans65 Jan 17th 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Everybody,

Regards,

can u please tell me did u submit your bank statement. i am from an organization where my salary does not go into my bank account i am get paid cash by hand. so what's in this case.