176 Visa Granted !!!!!!

Old Oct 18th 2011, 8:08 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice
Default 176 Visa Granted !!!!!!

Hi all,

After all the years of waiting, finally some good news.

It is a bit of a shock actually because our medicals only went on Friday so wasn't expecting this so soon.

It has been a pleasure being a member here. It gave me the encouragement to keep going.

Thank you all

Al
Old Oct 18th 2011, 9:34 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 176 Visa Granted !!!!!!

Originally Posted by alborz114
Hi all,

It is a bit of a shock actually because our medicals only went on Friday so wasn't expecting this so soon.

It has been a pleasure being a member here. It gave me the encouragement to keep going.

Thank you all

Al
Excellent! Congratulations! Well done on having that much patience! Good luck in your new life in Oz!
Old Oct 18th 2011, 8:14 pm
Just Joined

nick2w is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.

How long has this taken if you dont mind me asking?

I applied in August 2008 and was nominated a case office in September 2011!

Edit - sorry I should have read you sig!
Old Oct 19th 2011, 7:38 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

alborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nicealborz114 is just really nice

Thanks Guys.

It just seems like a lifetime since we decided to go at the beginning of 2007.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations & good luck with the move. Not sure that I would have coped with the stress of waiting that long!
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Thank you all

Al
Congrats, great patience indeed!!
Old Oct 22nd 2011, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Thank you all

Al

Congratulations Al.

All the best for your move down under.

Thanks Guys.

It just seems like a lifetime since we decided to go at the beginning of 2007.
Wow!
Old Oct 23rd 2011, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Thank you all

Al
congrats,appreciate yours patience for a long wait, BTW would you mind why did it take so much time , is it due to paper based?
Old Oct 24th 2011, 7:34 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
congrats,appreciate yours patience for a long wait, BTW would you mind why did it take so much time , is it due to paper based?
Thanks everyone.

It was due to the fact that my occupation (Software Development) was taken off the list after our application. It was put back in last year.
Old Oct 24th 2011, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone.

It was due to the fact that my occupation (Software Development) was taken off the list after our application. It was put back in last year.
Thanks dear.
Old Oct 25th 2011, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Orddev is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Oct 26th 2011, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Congrates and best of Luck
Old May 7th 2012, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nick2w
Congratulations.

How long has this taken if you dont mind me asking?

I applied in August 2008 and was nominated a case office in September 2011!

Edit - sorry I should have read you sig!
could i ask you was this a family sponsored skilled 176?
Old May 8th 2012, 7:19 am
Wherever I lay my hat...

Originally Posted by raven
Yes it was Raven.
Old May 9th 2012, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

raven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to beholdraven is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by raven
could i also ask if you where category 4 or 5 please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.