176 Visa Grant, Thanks DIAC & B.E

Old Sep 14th 2011, 11:00 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default 176 Visa Grant, Thanks DIAC & B.E

Okay folks, that's the great news I can ever share with you. In fact I could have done it before but busy in mitigating rain disaster in my home town. Luckily open today my Inbox and their it was, "Visa grant notification" dated 12/9/11. Thanks DIAC for giving me this opportunity to start new life in Aus. Lots of ifs & buts in recent time but at last got this wonderful news.

Details are updated on http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php with same I.D.

Thank you everybody for supporting me during this whole application process. some times it was so distressing being paper based,many thanks to my CO for her indeed cooperation. I got enough help from this forum due to brilliant moderators and experienced members!.

I really appreciate & Thank you everybody and i also wish all the remaining applicants get their visa soon. You should not lose hope. It will happen when time comes.

My special thanks to the Admin & founder of this Forum to let the non British expats to participate and get valuable knowledge from this forum.

Cheers!
Old Sep 14th 2011, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 176 Visa Grant, Thanks DIAC & B.E

That's Great news. Congratulations!

I wish you all the best in your new venture Downunder.
Old Sep 14th 2011, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jovipk
Okay folks, that's the great news I can ever share with you. In fact I could have done it before but busy in mitigating rain disaster in my home town. Luckily open today my Inbox and their it was, "Visa grant notification" dated 12/9/11. Thanks DIAC for giving me this opportunity to start new life in Aus. Lots of ifs & buts in recent time but at last got this wonderful news.

Thank you everybody for supporting me during this whole application process. some times it was so distressing being paper based,many thanks to my CO for her indeed cooperation. I got enough help from this forum due to brilliant moderators and experienced members!.

I really appreciate & Thank you everybody and i also wish all the remaining applicants get their visa soon. You should not lose hope. It will happen when time comes.

My special thanks to the Admin & founder of this Forum to let the non British expats to participate and get valuable knowledge from this forum.

Cheers!
Congrulation Jovipk, wish you best luck new OZ life , i f i am not wrong you are from Karachi and you got 176 from victoria , i am also from karachi and got victorian sponsorship , applied for 176 on Jun 2011, could i know yours cell number i want to get some information from you , i have send you pm for my cell number.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 7:29 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers!
Congratulations
How is ur Canadian investment going on
Old Sep 17th 2011, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Rhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!
congratulations Jovipk and good luck in Australia
Old Sep 17th 2011, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Astrid will become famous soon enough

Amazingcongratz!!!
Old Sep 17th 2011, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Astrid
Amazingcongratz!!!
Alfresco, sufyan_victoria, shafaqat309, Rhubarb65 & Astrid Thanks all for your nice comments and wishes.

sufyan_victoria@ I have sent you a PM, kindly check it out.

shafaqat309 @ Canada was never my dream ever, it was just a contingency plan, I hate cold but being an IT man we always have redundant links. I will always ask them to return my investment back, but its 50% chances, appreciate them if they do so

Good luck with your rest of application process!
Old Sep 18th 2011, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Congratz dude )
Old Sep 19th 2011, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

atif.javed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by umair
Congratz dude )
Cngratulation mate.
@Umair. Plz pm me ur cell #, I want to ask some information. I m in same boat as u. Got Victoria Ss and applied online on 16 September.
best regards
Atif
Old Sep 19th 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

Congrats. All the best.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road

Congates....
what is suitable time to go there.
Old Sep 20th 2011, 4:26 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Congates....
Suitable time? regarding what exactly?
Old Sep 20th 2011, 6:19 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by uzi
Suitable time? regarding what exactly?
I think he is asking for right time for jobs, one of my friend who is in Australia told me March-April-May and October-Nov are good months for job hunting, personally i believe any time is suitable time provided you are really skilled. I will avoid moving near December, they enjoy long holidays including x-mas and new year etc.
Old Sep 21st 2011, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Congates....
Thanks mate!

Suitable in terms of weather for us Asians, Jan is the best one with lot of sunshine, easy to adjust, where june-july is chill.

Jobs vise after New financial year July(bundle of jobs) but as Shafaqat said year end is pretty dump.

But no one ever knows when luck shines, Good Luck!
Old Sep 21st 2011, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by oliman
Congrats. All the best.
Thanks Mate!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.