Is 176 sponsorship opened?

Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Is 176 sponsorship opened?

Hello,

I would like to know if they opened 176 sponsorship (Queensland or NSW). I am 2231-79 from ACS and it will be expired in December 2010.

Regards,
NK
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:10 am
Reg. Migration Agent

SD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really niceSD_MOA is just really nice
Default Re: Is 176 sponsorship opened?

Originally Posted by imblogger View Post
Hello,

I would like to know if they opened 176 sponsorship (Queensland or NSW). I am 2231-79 from ACS and it will be expired in December 2010.

Regards,
NK
Until a state releases it's SMP it is only allowed to sponsor occupations on the SOL Sch 3. Some states are doing this. Your occupation does not have a direct correlation to an occupation on the SOL Sch 3.

Regards
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SD_MOA View Post
Until a state releases it's SMP it is only allowed to sponsor occupations on the SOL Sch 3. Some states are doing this. Your occupation does not have a direct correlation to an occupation on the SOL Sch 3.

Regards
What can be the best shot for me now? I would like to apply before losing the ACS and IELTS
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:22 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

What can be the best shot for me now? I would like to apply before losing the ACS and IELTS
You can wait for State Migration Plan.
or
Apply for a fresh assessment for new ANZCO code, if your new code in on new SOL then u can apply for sponsorship for some states even before the announcement of migration plan and Queensland is one of them.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 View Post
You can wait for State Migration Plan.
or
Apply for a fresh assessment for new ANZCO code, if your new code in on new SOL then u can apply for sponsorship for some states even before the announcement of migration plan and Queensland is one of them.
As per the list, http://www.immi.gov.au/employers/_pd...rrelations.pdf The old code 2231-79 Computing Professionals nec corresponds to 261399 Software and Applications Programmers nec (Oracle Database Expert). I want to know if my old ASCO code is valid for immigration filing or do i need to do a re-evaluation for the new ANZCO code from ACS?
Old Sep 10th 2010, 9:48 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

As per the list, http://www.immi.gov.au/employers/_pd...rrelations.pdf The old code 2231-79 Computing Professionals nec corresponds to 261399 Software and Applications Programmers nec (Oracle Database Expert). I want to know if my old ASCO code is valid for immigration filing or do i need to do a re-evaluation for the new ANZCO code from ACS?
"Software and Applications Programmers" is not on the new SOL so you cannot apply for any state sponsorship at the moment but you can wait for the migration plan.
If u want to apply without waiting for migration plan then u can go for re-assessment.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 5:38 pm
Just Joined

Nadeem Qaiser is on a distinguished road

"Software and Applications Programmers" is not on the new SOL so you cannot apply for any state sponsorship at the moment but you can wait for the migration plan.
If u want to apply without waiting for migration plan then u can go for re-assessment.
NT and Queensland are open
As Just browse these 2 links
NT List http://www.nt.gov.au/dbe/employment/...rtage_list.pdf
QSL List
http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3704
Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:00 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by Nadeem Qaiser View Post
NT and Queensland are open
As Just browse these 2 links
NT List http://www.nt.gov.au/dbe/employment/...rtage_list.pdf
QSL List
http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...nt.cfm?id=3704
his code is 2231-79 and no state will accept.
Queensland is accepting applicants if your code is on schedule 3
Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Nadeem Qaiser is on a distinguished road

his code is 2231-79 and no state will accept.
Queensland is accepting applicants if your code is on schedule 3
Shafqat Whats abt NT ? as this link show its there
http://www.nt.gov.au/dbe/employment/...rtage_list.pdf
Old Sep 12th 2010, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Exclamation Re: Is 176 sponsorship opened?

Hello,

Regards,
NK
Imblogger

I dont understand why haven't you applied for QLD sponsorship.

http://www.workliveplay.qld.gov.au/d...t.cfm?id=13714

They have your code for Oracle. I am not sure why you are waiting for other SMP's if QLD is offering sposorships for Oracle.Check Link.