176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future
Default Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Hey Guys....we filled our form 80's in with the application (was asked to by our agent)
Lisa,x
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

TandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant futureTandC23 has a brilliant future

good advice from schwuk. I filled mine and my boyfriends in and uploaded when i applyed for the visa. But its up to you. We didn't have too many travel places or house moves to put in, but for some people it can be a right 'mare!! Like schwuk says - its something you can be thinking/doing whilst waiting the long wait.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by TandC23
good advice from schwuk. I filled mine and my boyfriends in and uploaded when i applyed for the visa. But its up to you. We didn't have too many travel places or house moves to put in, but for some people it can be a right 'mare!! Like schwuk says - its something you can be thinking/doing whilst waiting the long wait.
"Completed form 80 for each person aged 16 years and over".

That's what it says in the document checklist section under "personal documents for all applicants." This is the same list as that on which you'll find birth certificates etc. ie. not 'optional'!

Mine went in with all the other required docs - am surprised to hear some folk are being told not to do them, it's a pretty important piece of paper.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:21 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Originally Posted by maroonedNZ
"Completed form 80 for each person aged 16 years and over".

That's what it says in the document checklist section under "personal documents for all applicants." This is the same list as that on which you'll find birth certificates etc. ie. not 'optional'!
Which checklist, because it's not on mine - the one I got after submitting the application. It's just the usual passport/birth certificate/skills asessment/work experience/medicals/police checks and proving my relationship to our sponsor.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

maroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nicemaroonedNZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by schwuk
Which checklist, because it's not on mine - the one I got after submitting the application. It's just the usual passport/birth certificate/skills asessment/work experience/medicals/police checks and proving my relationship to our sponsor.
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:28 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

Ah, yeah - I remember it being on that list.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

murf80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the tip Schwuk. I've worked out how many days I've been waiting, multiplied it by the money I've spent on the application so far and taken away the number of times I've checked to see if it's been granted yet and found out that I may as well start to get the info together!

Another thing that came to me at about 3am one night recently - although my understading is that the 'visa people' are in Adelaide, my meds were sent to Sydney, the doctor that did them looked it up in some file and said "all meds for 176 apps go to Sydney." Can people confirm this happened to them? This was a doc who took two phone calls during my medical so not entirely convinced he was on the ball...

Checking the Fedex tracking number, I know the results got to Sydney within a week, now I just need to know if that's any help!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Good morning my friends............I don't want to be a show off BUT

I've got a case officer!!!!

And now I feel really sick!!!

HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Oh dear! Need a sit down and a cup of earl grey!!

Much love,x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by snoo

HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Oh dear! Need a sit down and a cup of earl grey!!

Much love,x
Congratulations!!!!! Hope you get the visa really soon.

Can I ask when you applied???

Alex
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Leostar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bag End Bunch

Alex
I applied for 176 online on 19 Feb 2008 and have not heard a thing.

One question though - I applied on my South African passport - should I request the DAIC to use my British passport instead - will that speed things up?
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bag End Bunch

Alex
Oh dear........I feel I should be more humble when I see that people like you have been waiting so long.....it was exactly 5months ago...we used ASA agents and front loaded so dnt know if that helped!!
I'm sending my good luck to you now..(I think it's Karma shining down on me actually as this month I've nursed a baby pigeon back to health....rescued a lad & baby frm a ditch and found a loving home for a puppy I found in the road!! Maybe 'someone' thought I needed some help myself!!)
Lisa,x
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by murf80
Thanks for the tip Schwuk. I've worked out how many days I've been waiting, multiplied it by the money I've spent on the application so far and taken away the number of times I've checked to see if it's been granted yet and found out that I may as well start to get the info together!
Excellent! Good luck with it.

Originally Posted by murf80
Another thing that came to me at about 3am one night recently - although my understading is that the 'visa people' are in Adelaide, my meds were sent to Sydney, the doctor that did them looked it up in some file and said "all meds for 176 apps go to Sydney." Can people confirm this happened to them? This was a doc who took two phone calls during my medical so not entirely convinced he was on the ball...
That's right. Medicals are processed by a different group/organisation (LHU) then passed on to Adelaide.

Congratulations! You applied in April didn't you? Getting closer...

Originally Posted by Leostar
I applied for 176 online on 19 Feb 2008 and have not heard a thing.

One question though - I applied on my South African passport - should I request the DAIC to use my British passport instead - will that speed things up?
I believe that SA is designated as high risk by DIAC, so your application would take longer than if you applied under your UK passport.

Oh dear........I feel I should be more humble when I see that people like you have been waiting so long.....it was exactly 5months ago...we used ASA agents and front loaded so dnt know if that helped!!
Frontloading definitely seems to make a difference, but how much is anyones guess.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

I'm sending my good luck to you now..(I think it's Karma shining down on me actually as this month I've nursed a baby pigeon back to health....rescued a lad & baby frm a ditch and found a loving home for a puppy I found in the road!! Maybe 'someone' thought I needed some help myself!!)
Lisa,x
Don't feel humble - I'm really pleased for everyone that gets a visa!! My time will come........eventually!

I'm just off out to look for small creatures that need my help - maybe a hedgehog that needs a winter hibernation house or a dog with a limp! It's obviously the way to get 'someone' to look favourably on you!!

Alex
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Wink Re: 176 Family Sponsored Visa Circle

Originally Posted by schwuk

Congratulations! You applied in April didn't you? Getting closer...

yes....24th April! I'm a bit scared now! Def put me right off my 'Special K' this morning!! Actually I've got a hankering for a bottle of Moet!! Oh dear! It's all so real now....I'd geared myself up for a 12month wait!! X

And to Bag End Bunch....I'll let you know as soon as the next puppy almost gets squished under my car and you can come over to rescue it!! But in the mean time I'm chaneling all of my karma to you!! Can you feel it?? Haha!! Let me know if it works!!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE]
yes....24th April! I'm a bit scared now! Def put me right off my 'Special K' this morning!! Actually I've got a hankering for a bottle of Moet!! Oh dear! It's all so real now....I'd geared myself up for a 12month wait!! X

And to Bag End Bunch....I'll let you know as soon as the next puppy almost gets squished under my car and you can come over to rescue it!! But in the mean time I'm chaneling all of my karma to you!! Can you feel it?? Haha!! Let me know if it works

Yes - I think that karma is coming through. As I look out of my window I can see 3 sparrows with broken wings, a daddy long legs with only 4 legs and a cat with a fur ball!! See you later!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.